Planetside 2

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Vanu is really special tonight. My last hour at Allatum, gate up, 20 people standing in the spawn room trying to shoot out the door. Fly out and kill all the badguys waiting for people to leave. Come back in and yell at people to get out. Repeat.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
god damn animu vanu. lol dropped into there base behind lines and snipped a bunch afk people and blew up a couple lightnings.

roger_sl

shitlord
Anyone got more info about the big faction showdown, are they going to open a new server for it, do we have to remake a new char or will they allowed us to transfer or will it be a battle of servers ?

W

Wrathcaster

Anyone got more info about the big faction showdown, are they going to open a new server for it, do we have to remake a new char or will they allowed us to transfer or will it be a battle of servers ?
Not sure exactly, but there was a massive upsurge of Vanu on Waterson yesterday afternoon when we were defending a tech plant. Huge zerg consisting of a ton of level 1 and 2 battle rank guys with a grasp on the game and skills far beyond the average fresh battle rank kids who just installed the game. Think it was right after they updated the launcher to show Toby as the Vanu faction guy or whatever. Way too many new people in a huge coordinated mass air attack to be a coincidence. That's what we chocked it up to anyway, it just came out of nowhere.

Trying this out tonight. Bonus points to SOE for Steam client. Will go to Jaeger under similar moniker. Never tried PS1 and did not try PS2 beta, so no expectations going in.

Pretty good review on Slashdot if anyone considering if the game is worth trying:http://games.slashdot.org/story/12/1...etside-2-video
Don't let your first few days sour your impression. PS2 has absolutely the worse new player experience in the history of gaming. Join one of the mostly full PUG squads and do what they tell you.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got a few more Rerolled guys in today. Send RegimeTR or Sudoo a tell for a invite. If you are new and need help we are glad to assist.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I play Vanu on Jaeger, and have been quite active except the last few days. If anyone wants to add to friends my name is Xzi

I've got an upgraded sunderer that I don't mind chauffeur people around with, and mostly play engi so if we get a Magrider we can rip people apart. (my mag isn't upgraded at all though just so ya know!.. working on it)

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Got a few more Rerolled guys in today. Send RegimeTR or Sudoo a tell for a invite. If you are new and need help we are glad to assist.
How about those of us who are not new, but still need a shitload of help? lol

P.S. To the morons who spawn Sundies and then ride around solo (and they seem to be everywhere on Jaeger for whatever reason): think twice about kicking out the engineer who tries to grab a ride as you pass by in your 1/12 vehicle. It's happened multiple times the last few days. When your dumb ass is getting blown up and you desperately need repairs, guess who's going to run by laughing? "Oh, now you want my help?!?!" [boom/hahahahaha]

ShotsofJaeger, TR on (yeah) Jaeger

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How about those of us who are not new, but still need a shitload of help? lol

P.S. To the morons who spawn Sundies and then ride around solo (and they seem to be everywhere on Jaeger for whatever reason): think twice about kicking out the engineer who tries to grab a ride as you pass by in your 1/12 vehicle. It's happened multiple times the last few days. When your dumb ass is getting blown up and you desperately need repairs, guess who's going to run by laughing? "Oh, now you want my help?!?!" [boom/hahahahaha]

ShotsofJaeger, TR on (yeah) Jaeger
hahaha great name ok I will add you when I see you online. Yeah that goes out to anyone that needs help or wants to play.

sent

Watch this to learn how to play the game. Best stream on twitch. My clan is a little bit crazy but fun. He is on all the time but every day from 5-11 are special organized ops. After special ops if you are a noob Buzz runs a "Stream Team". "Stream Team" allows noobs or anyone to join the squad to run around and have fun.

He is not politically correct but ignore that and have fun. The dude is battle rank 70-something and knows the game better than anyone else playing it. Smed does not like him because of the shit he talks but this clan is why TR is dominate on Matterson. It is actually the best new player experience in PS2 right now.

http://www.twitch.tv/buzzcutpsycho

TR for life, Bitches.