Planetside 2

Opimo_sl

shitlord
most of the time the TR just get steamrolled. At times, your just resorted to kicking it in your little spawn point area, peaking your head out hoping to get a kill, before you get shot by 1000 bullets. lol
That's because most of the outfits on TR Connery are utter shit.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I like some of his videos because they are funny but I agree with you on that dynamic of cutting together the good stuff. I'll have to check out the video you posted later, can't really watch them at work.

I also added you as a friend on TR Connery.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate to shit on the parade, but a vid of ghost capping, and then of owning low BR noobs that instant action into it isn't *that* much better than a carefully editied win montage. :p

Man, I wish I could get that style of sight on my faction's weapons. So little of your screen is taken up by the "scope body'.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Man, i love sniping people when they are in the little ATV's with someone on the back. I got a headshot on the driver and the atv flipped killing the other guy. I couldnt stop fucking laughing.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What's up Opimbro?
A9E38FAD4F501CA6252363D778EC5453C8CC52B0

Opimo_sl

shitlord
frown.png

In other news, I'm pretty sure Hyperion beats EXE for worst TR outfit ever. They were asking for help ghost capping Esamir with over 60% of the population on the continent. I checked the map when their request went out, and they had 48+ TR on an empty hex.

Its a sad day when I think TRG is the best TR has to offer, they were only mediocre by PS1 standards.

roger_sl

shitlord
Him and his angry army (unless i'm mistaken with another outfit) can be real asses when it's going their ways. I often play lonewolf stalker and did not want to join them, they started tk me for almost 30 min and were flashing darklight on me so the ennemy could see me. After i had enough, i jumped with a friend on a lib and i destroyed their full outfit, got weapon locked but the hate tells were glorious.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Him and his angry army (unless i'm mistaken with another outfit) can be real asses when it's going their ways. I often play lonewolf stalker and did not want to join them, they started tk me for almost 30 min and were flashing darklight on me so the ennemy could see me. After i had enough, i jumped with a friend on a lib and i destroyed their full outfit, got weapon locked but the hate tells were glorious.
ya he was horrible

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
We should coordinate 1 or 2 nights a month to just get the rerolled crew to squad up and hang out for a couple of hours. Nothing too serious, and we could play different factions each time (I know most people here have TR on Emerald and VS on Connery).

I'm home on the weekends so that would be the best time for me.