Planetside 2

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm off 2 weekends out of the month so as long as we can work around that I'm in.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I don't mind playing on weeknights either; I would likely be in a hotel room so I would be playing on my laptop with hotel internet. I would be support bitch, handing out ammo packs and/or revives(not that there's anything wrong with that!).

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well one of you guys figure out a night as long as its not Tuesday since that is our practice night. I am literally packing and moving to our new home this week and preparing for Vegas next week so be the good Argo officers you are and set it up!

Hekotat

I'm free this Friday and maybe Saturday night. I can play any server and faction, I have no qualms rolling a level 1 if I have to.

Let's get a head count for what days everyone is free and what preferred server you want to play on.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm free this Friday and maybe Saturday night. I can play any server and faction, I have no qualms rolling a level 1 if I have to.

Let's get a head count for what days everyone is free and what preferred server you want to play on.
would be there but will be moving/travelling next 2 weekends. Pick a server and I will roll a lvl 1 as well.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Are you kidding? We arrived with our last uhaul load at 9:30pm and unloaded that shit then and there! Is this for decent players or rusty scrubs allowed?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People don't move at night....
Verizon coming this Saturday and in Vegas Monday. I think you forgot you were supposed to come to this lil shindig you motherlover.
Are you kidding? *We arrived with our last uhaul load at 9:30pm and unloaded that shit then and there! *Is this for decent players or rusty scrubs allowed?

Nah bros and pros alike deal.

Hekotat

Yeah we are just playing to have fun and fuck shit up.

I'm just fucking with Regime, you can't rock a 4.95 K/D ratio and not having your moving skills on lockdown.

EDIT: You pay my way and I'll still come Regime.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I'm probably available Saturday and Sunday. I may be home next week so a weekend night could work.

If we don't have a TS3 server, we can use my wife's TS3 that's normally for her minecraft server.

Hekotat

That works for me.

Finally got to log on this morning and check out the patch. The Spiker is shit from what I can tell but the FPS bump and removal of mouse lag has really stepped up the quality of the game, however, I can no longer hit anything lol.