Planetside 2

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got my ps4 closed beta key this week. I'm mostly in destiny atm if any of you guys are playing just join my chat.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So did you try this on PS4 yet? How is it? Is there a max character limit/culling? How is the control scheme on controller vs m/kb? Does it run smooth? any major battles yet?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Been broadcasting today on Steam, had a viewer for like 1 hour. I felt like a celebrity, lol.

At least I was doing well.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
A friend needs a PS4 key if anyone has spares.
I doubt there are many out there. From the people I've played with it seems only a few thousand keys have been released. (Before last weekend anyway)

So did you try this on PS4 yet? How is it? Is there a max character limit/culling? How is the control scheme on controller vs m/kb? Does it run smooth? any major battles yet?
I've only attempted to make 2 characters. Before the weekend that first server was shut down so I had to reroll on the one they kept open. Control scheme is really smooth, but it seems the fps are maxed out at 30, so that took some getting used too. Vehicle control is stuck on easy mode, and from all my bf4 flying...easy mode kills me. The biggest battle I've found so far was roughly 30 vs 30, infantry, and it was a blast. I do have a serious learning curve on certs and things like that since I didn't play the release version of PC ps2. Placing sunderers (TR) while rolling medic seems to be the best way for me to rank up, almost 10 BR with only a few hours played on both servers.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Hopped in today for the first time in a while, managed to flip a sunderer. I am very impressed with myself.

I missed this game :')

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I jumped in for a little last night, love the new reticle options for optics. Finally can get some colors that don't blend into the background so much.

Hekotat

I've been raping all these new players the last few weeks, I hope they stick around, lol.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah I was getting an over abundance of kills yesterday, holy shit. Still rocking engineer because I love playing support bitch but I'm also digging the new auto turret.

What are some of your guys preferred guns for medium range or so? (I play VS). I'm still rocking the Solstice atm.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Even as a solo harasser, damn Vulcan is OP when you have stealth. Just park behind an enemy lightning and game over. Not too bad at hitting moving infantry either, or hovering aircraft at low angles.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Hmm, I'll check it out thanks! I actually bought it before apparently but still have yet to use it. I love that it says it has "high recoil" but it's so easy to control wtf

Hekotat

Pulsar C for sure, it really fucks shit up. I'm really starting to like the NS-11C, but it really sucks with a suppressor. Those are the only 2 VS carbines I like.

Hekotat

That would be my guess, but there are a ton of new players. I feel bad for them, lol.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, i dont think i ever played this game with this many people on. Massive batttles right now, and little to no lag, shit runs smooth.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well I would love to shit on the ps4 version but it's running smooth. While I prefer PC, slaying noobs while laying on the couch eating Cheetos is fun. Basically if the fight sucks on pc, I can hop on ps4 ( or xbone soon lol)from now on. There is no resources in yet so non stop maxes/ vehicles but that patch is going in I think this weekend.

Also they need to add leaderboards/kills so those noobs know how bad they are.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, i dont think i ever played this game with this many people on. Massive batttles right now, and little to no lag, shit runs smooth.
Im assuming youre taking about the PC version? Damn I gotta get back into the action. I was playing pretty hard core until Destiny took my game time away. But im pretty much done with that now.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well I would love to shit on the ps4 version but it's running smooth. While I prefer PC, slaying noobs while laying on the couch eating Cheetos is fun. Basically if the fight sucks on pc, I can hop on ps4 ( or xbone soon lol)from now on. There is no resources in yet so non stop maxes/ vehicles but that patch is going in I think this weekend.

Also they need to add leaderboards/kills so those noobs know how bad they are.
You always roll VS? I've been mostly soloing on TR side, but I doubt the faction has won any cycle. (ps4)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You always roll VS? I've been mostly soloing on TR side, but I doubt the faction has won any cycle. (ps4)
No I play all 3 but focus on VS.

Add me on TR name is MelGibson and my NC is FreedomFries. Same name here for VS.