Planetside 2

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
It's going to sell like hot cakes. I played it and people were crazy for it. Ex just needs to master the dual shock. Plenty of lib friends shitting on scrubs on ps4.
Who is all flying on he PS4 In libs? I'd def go back to farming scrubs in style. I miss the days of Happy Penguin/NUC 2 lib crews farming air.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gamescout was in TWW and a few other PC guys fly with him. I gunned for him a bit and demolished shit even with a broken ps4 air burster raping air from afar. Air game still underpowered but seems ok.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Gamescout was in TWW and a few other PC guys fly with him. I gunned for him a bit and demolished shit even with a broken ps4 air burster raping air from afar. Air game still underpowered but seems ok.
Why's the burster broken? Or is it like PC, where the NC burster max for some reason had a 0 Cone of Fire so it never missed. (This was fixed after months)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why's the burster broken? Or is it like PC, where the NC burster max for some reason had a 0 Cone of Fire so it never missed. (This was fixed after months)
Ya something like that. A few of the PC bugs carried over to PS4 since they got two seperate dev teams.

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Short story short: i never played Planetside 2 before, so signed up for beta on PS4 and gave it a shot: So i get thrown into this tower with no explanation why, where, what, getting insta gibbed left and right on the way to any objective. I have no idea who is friend or foe. Somehow this game didn't appeal to me at all, because these first few minutes were such a bland experience. That said, I never deleted a game so fast after trying it out once.

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Enemies are the same color as you. Duh. You dont need a why. Shoot something and keep shooting it.

Probably VS. You'd never cut it in glorious Terran Republic Army.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Short story short: i never played Planetside 2 before, so signed up for beta on PS4 and gave it a shot: So i get thrown into this tower with no explanation why, where, what, getting insta gibbed left and right on the way to any objective. I have no idea who is friend or foe. Somehow this game didn't appeal to me at all, because these first few minutes were such a bland experience. That said, I never deleted a game so fast after trying it out once.
I installed this years ago on PC and logged out after 5 minutes in frustration because of what you mentioned. I thought for sure they'd have fixed the issue by now, especially with a console release looming.

The lack of introduction to the game's systems is, quite frankly, fucking rude. It's an FPS in 2015, I'm not playing it for the joy of exploration and discovery. Give me the tools to succeed. Give me the means to enjoy your game to its fullest, and fill my leisure time effectively. If I have to shut down the game and go YouTube tutorials on how to play, the chances of me ever logging in again are slim to none. It's like they don't want people to play, so they do everything they can to discourage you immediately upon logging in for the first time. No description of the factions - I picked based on their background music. They don't even bother to mention friendly fire is on.

No wonder SOE got flushed down the fucking toilet.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The game is super easy Quaid. Less QQ more pew pew, or at least finish some platniums on the couch dog.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The game is super easy Quaid. Less QQ more pew pew, or at least finish some platniums on the couch dog.
I'm not into cheevs or trophs or whatever you kids call them these days. Think I have one platinum on my PS4 PSN account.

But ya, I'll give it a go when I have time to teach myself the shit they seem happy to not teach me. Dogfighting on console sounds like it will be appealing.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm not into cheevs or trophs or whatever you kids call them these days. Think I have one platinum on my PS4 PSN account.

But ya, I'll give it a go when I have time to teach myself the shit they seem happy to not teach me. Dogfighting on console sounds like it will be appealing.
Meh it's cool on the couch eating Doritos and dew.

Also munch in prox chat real loud.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Considering the dearth of decent multiplayer shooters on PS4, you've got nothing to lose.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Planetside2 is one of the greats. Huge, awesome battles of infantry, tanks, and air combat. I recommend it to any FPS fan who enjoy multiplayer team-based combat.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Planetside2 is one of the greats. Huge, awesome battles of infantry, tanks, and air combat. I recommend it to any FPS fan who enjoy multiplayer team-based combat.
It's really good and they went the extra step for the PS4 while the PC players got seconds. Hopefully that changes.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I never played on PC but checked it out on ps4. Ending up subbing. Having a good bit of fun just messing around.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Do I need the PS gold crap to play this on console? On PC I switched to NC just to abuse the fuck out of the Airhammer. Shotgun on a plane!!! It's more obnoxious than the pre-nerf Banshee (TR equivalent of the Airhammer, was nerfed to uselessness).

I wipe out Anti-air maxxes in 0.8 seconds, and can even take on other aircraft with it. People die in one hit, I have up to 9 in one magazine. No clue how this dodged the nerfhammer. Oh well, free 500 kills so far!

/shits on more Infantry Fights