Planetside 2

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The problem with the colossus tank is that it's going to dominate on Indar and be useless on Hossin.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm okay with this, I like to play infantry and Hossin makes that much more enjoyable. I just wish more people played on Hossin.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Some sort of strange server lag going on hossin right now. I'll get shot dead from nowhere, then a second later I see a guy dodge around a corner firing at me.

I also got shot while in the middle of a roof from someone down below. And lots of kills from people that have no heads, which I think is when you get those mysterious invisible man shooting you things.

Game is super hozed. Really wish they would fix all the inconsistencies and bugs before they make more stuff.

Hekotat

The game is in a really shit state right now.

Lots of instant death with no warning you were being shot. Tank rounds not rendering at all. Unloading full clips and dying with the opponent at full health.

I'm sure there are more, I had to rage uninstall before I threw my PC into the yard.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
So it isn't just me then!
biggrin.png

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
I logged in this morning and it was fine. If I had a decent machine I'd try to record some of the bad stuff. Some really strange stuff happens sometimes.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
New TR tank secondary weapon (gatekeeper) is real nice. Also, goddamn unplayable because of some deploy bug where once deployed, you can't un deploy. Make for a real fun time.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Loaded this up tonight and went to a biolab attack (my favourite), and my usual tactic of grenading the hell out of people resulting in exactly 0 damage to anything. Are grenades completely broken? I repeatedly went to my secretish spot, threw 4 in a room full of people + 2 launched. Got nothing, after many repeated attempts apart from a couple assists while I went to reload.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Loaded this up tonight and went to a biolab attack (my favourite), and my usual tactic of grenading the hell out of people resulting in exactly 0 damage to anything. Are grenades completely broken? I repeatedly went to my secretish spot, threw 4 in a room full of people + 2 launched. Got nothing, after many repeated attempts apart from a couple assists while I went to reload.
Not sure. But you can throw them through a wall if you're standing right on it. Enjoy grenading the spawn rooms in a bio lab. Not cheesy at all
wink.png

Hekotat

I'm assuming they haven't released the new resource/base building system that was supposed to come out in Oct yet?

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
I'm assuming they haven't released the new resource/base building system that was supposed to come out in Oct yet?
The new VP system is already in and pretty cool. Adds a bit more strategy and direction to continent locks (so it isn't merely dependent on alerts).

Bounties are a nice addition as well.

Edit:
Was wrong, Construction system is "early 2016", and listed for Feb on the roadmap.