Planetside 2

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
No the hand helds that Heavy Infantry use. The AA launcher used to fire damn near in a straight line, but a few months back they added an arc to it. Wondering if that's been reversed - the arc sucks ass. It's why I just stopped playing.
Oh, I thought you were talking about the under-barrel attachment. I guess I never noticed that change.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
No the hand helds that Heavy Infantry use. The AA launcher used to fire damn near in a straight line, but a few months back they added an arc to it. Wondering if that's been reversed - the arc sucks ass. It's why I just stopped playing.
Is this the AA launcher only? I barely play HA and I only have the annihilator.

Hekotat

Only member I've seen on from ARGO is Regime and he is in some elite outfit, I'm still on more often than not hinadu. I just got my 750ti today and holy shit this game looks soo good.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Air isn't that bad you should try the super OP skyguards now. You'll clear the skies in seconds.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Air isn't that bad you should try the super OP skyguards now. Get a buddy and you'll clear the skies in seconds.

Get a buddy and you wreck an armada.

Hekotat

I just now got a nice enough card to really see what this game can do and there is a bug that makes your screen go black for 10-20 seconds on Ultra settings currently. Until they get that sorted out I didn't want to waste my time looking it all up. I really just want Physx enabled again.

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just now got a nice enough card to really see what this game can do and there is a bug that makes your screen go black for 10-20 seconds on Ultra settings currently. Until they get that sorted out I didn't want to waste my time looking it all up. I really just want Physx enabled again.
If you have an NVIDIA card just use an older driver than the most current and you should not have this issue.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it bad when you can't tell if it was actual tactics by organized players or just the lucky results of the zerg working around SOE's shitty decision to limit what vehicles you can pull? God knows there are plenty of times when the only choices are quad, buggy, sundi.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
Haha that was awesome. Multiple repair Sundies don't stack do they?
There is a limit to repair sundy stacking. If a comparable organized force went up against them they probably wouldn't last terribly long against tanks, av turrets, tower turrets, rockets, AV Maxes, C4 fairies, or Stealth Jihad Flashes.

Hekotat

Hinadu, we need to give this a try. I think you'll be a little more successful with this new gun.

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
I've been playing as often as I can, up to 21 now. Used certs to buy a burst fire rifle, a 2x holoscope, a forward grip, and the ammo upgrade. I'd like to start building up a vehicle, most likely a lightning or mag rider because I can't pilot for shit. I check friendslist every time I log on so I'm probably just missing ya.

Is it worth picking up c4 on medic? Like can I down a sundy with just 2?

TheWoodenHorse

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Most people add C4 to a light assault so they can do an air drop of C4 on a Sundy or Tank or Max, etc.

1 can take down a max. 2 for vehicles.

Hekotat

Hinadu, I saw you on the other night and messaged you for like half an hour and you didn't see it lol. We really need to get you on Steam.

I like C4 for medic because it seems like I always run up on a sundy or max as a medic with no resistance and could blow them up but can't. I now carry that shit regardless.

If I had to pick between the Magrider and Lightning I'd pick lightning for the versatility(AA and AI). If you're looking for a team like vehicle I'd probably go with Harasser.

FYI, I will be on tonight after 7CST if you want to do some Lib runs or something.

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
Dang sorry I missed you, I'll put ps2 back on steam. I just started using Big Picture for the first Dark Souls so I'll be on more often. I also ran ps2 on my TV but the colors were so weird compared to my monitor.. I'd probably get used to it, but I don't have wireless keys and mouse yet either.

Played heavy assault for a while earlier to help bring down an armour column. I just have default stuff on him, but it was fun anyway, not much in certs compared to a medic or engi though.