Planetside 2

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
Hossin Patch Notes - June 26th 2014

Things of note:
  • Continents lock with 94% control or winning an alert (?)
  • 2 Continents can be locked at a time, oldest lock is first to unlock
  • Benefits are Amerish -50% Infantry, Esamir -50% Mechanized, Indar -50% Aero, Hossin +25% XP
  • Global Alerts are gone, all alerts continent specific
  • Warpgates rotations only occur on a continent unlock, no more auto weekly rotations
  • Outfit base capture with outfit decal shown, determined by highest scoring outfit. Right now scores are just cumulative of all outfit members who participated.
  • Attempted fix for sunderer equipment terminal/accidental sunderer entry shenanagins

Man, 2 continent locks was a surprise to me. I figured they would have just allowed 1 at a time.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I now have 4 chars on Emerald after the merge, I need some fucking reimbursement SOE.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Much better in the last two days, no longer have to scan across three continents to find the one 48+v48+ fight, now there are several. And had some badass fights on Hossin (fuck air).

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i played earlier, i love that there is more shit to hide behind because its swampy. lol Had a fun time earlier, about to get back on.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I log in, 2 conts are locked. All play is on Hossin and Who-the-fuck-cares-about-the-other-one. Hossin's pops are 33/33/33, and the cont is popcapped. Get queued. took 60 minutes for the "8 minute queue" to cycle through. During that time one of the other sides had an overpop of 20% on the other continent. During that queue, when it became clear my choices were to be meat in someone else's grinder or... or.... or not another fucking option, I was oh so very close to just logging out. And because a) TR and VS tend to cooperate (or at least non-aggression pact) in order to double team NC, no matter how far our shit's already been pushed in (in this case, VS had about 15% hexes all with zero combat, TR had 80-85, and we had the rest) and b)the population percentages never got any better; clearly I wasn't the only one who said fuck that and got out of dodge (either out or, in my case, to Hossin...this time.)

Probably not what the PS2 devs planned for, but really, when have they ever proven they have even a token clue about human psychology?

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There are some gun bundles for sale on steam right now, through 6/30 if anyone's new to the game. Half off. 7$ for all three or individually purchase. Haven't decided if I'm gonna get any of them since I have half that stuff already.

PlanetSide 2 on Steam

Elite Soldier Bundle:

One 7-Day Experience Boost ? Make the most of your kills!
M40 Fury-H (Vanu Sovereignty)
M40 Fury-H (Terran Republic)
M40 Fury-H (New Conglomerate)
NS-7 PDW
Cerberus Pistol (Vanu Sovereignty) ? A high damage pistol
TS2 Inquisitor (Terran Republic) ? A high capacity pistol
LA3 Desperado (New Conglomerate) ? A deadly burstfire pistol
Phobos VX86 pump action Shotgun (Vanu Sovereignty)
TRS-12 Uppercut pump action Shotgun (Terran Republic)
Gd-66 Claw pump-action Shotgun (New Conglomerate)
Digital Camo (Vanu Sovereignty)
Digital Camo (Terran Republic)
Digital Camo (New Conglomerate)

First Recruit Bundle :

One 1-Day Experience Boost ? Make the most of your kills!
NS-11C
NS-44 Commissioner ? A great side arm for close combat kills!
Indar Dry Brush Camo ? Perfect for blending into the desert environment of the Indar continent!

Advanced Soldier Bundle :

One 3-Day Experience Boost ? Make the most of your kills!
NS-15M ? A versatile LMG, accurate and deadly!
NS-357 Underboss ? A great sidearm for close combat kills!
Esamir Snow Camo ? Perfect for blending into the harsh environment of the Esamir continent!

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Regime and myself are still in ARGO.
I think my TR Sukik is still in argo, but I haven't played there much till recently.

Steam sale is legit. Too bad I already bought all that shit with certs and $$.
I'm just missing one or two from each, but will prolly end up getting it for the account level unlocks.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Also cool bug that gives you all the kill bonuses (spawn kill, extreme menace, etc) going on (least on Hossin.)