Plants vs Zombies : Garden Warfare

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This comes out next week - I've been looking forward to it myself, but curious what other thinks. I didnt play much TF2 but thats what my friends compare it to.

• Powerful character classes for both plants and zombies
  • Choose your side, plants or zombies, in 24-player online battles
  • Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode
  • Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items and customizations
  • Over 10 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds

Original E3 Trailer 2013

Think this was 24 player gameplay

4 player Co-Op(Horde mode)

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
I'm really looking forward to this one. I like the split screen feature, and it's probably a game my wife will play. Smartglass implementation looks great too.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Given that this is coming out in a few days there has been almost zero buzz about it since the very first announcement at E3, which seems peculiar to me given its TF2 style multiplayer nature. Is EA just ignoring it so that it doesnt take any of the Titanfall thunder?

Sean_sl

shitlord
Dunno but looks better than Titanfall to me.
It's 900p and using the Frostbite engine on the Xbone Vs. 792p and Source! It'll also support AMD's Mantle stuff when it comes to PC.

Looks fun, might pick it up when it's out on other platforms (TBA for dates on that).

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
looks like a fun game similar to dungeon defenders. really like that game until they started patching in mudflation out the ass.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Wait this isn't being published by EA? I'm confused. I thought Popcap was bought out. I don't buy EA games anymore but this was one of the games that caught my eye.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah it is EA, that's how Popcap got the DICE support. It's just very under the radar since, like Titanfall, it's another multiplayer only shooter exclusive to M$ (for now)

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I guess I'll get my fill of this game through streams. Looks fun but I'm sure EA will fuck it up somehow.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Ummm... I'm having a better time with this than I did with Titanfall. Granted it was just the Titanfall beta, but still the combination of asynchronous classes plus the different game modes is making this much more addictive to me. Plus you can lay the smack down as a sunflower or by eating your enemy ala Little Shop of Horrors

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Playing alone and with my kid. It is very fun, especially as an introduction to basic MP. I like the classes and the game has a lot of character. Not keen on the imminent DLC/microtrans but it is pretty fun.

For the co op vs horde , anyone know how many can play on one screen. Is it only 2 or can it be up to 4....coulda swore i saw a screen cap with a 4 way split , cant seem to locate that now.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
videos showed 4 person on horde mode - wasn't split screen though if thats the "split" you put in there.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
This game is fucking amazing. Way better than Titanfall.

It's funny too, because none of my friends knew about it; my brother came over and was floored by it. It's like EA knows how good it is and doesn't want the thunder pulled from Titanfall.

This is the best "next gen" title I've seen yet between either system.

I *almost* took a sick day today to keep playing. Playing the horde mode as plants is fun. The MP is nuts too. I like the zombies more in DM, the All Star zombie being fun as fuck. GD, I just want to keep playing it.

Strebeck_sl

shitlord
I played this a lot at E3 2013, and am pretty juiced that it's out. It's fun so far, and feels like BF4 (for obvious reasons). It's also got a Boss/Commander mode seen in the video below.