PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Fadaar

That guy
Anyone else playing this on mobile? It's way better than it has any business being.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
Anyone else playing this on mobile? It's way better than it has any business being.
Yeah I play a round every day or two. It is really great on the phone considering most phone games are shit. I really like how they give you gear just for logging in, and crates for completing certain milestones. Hope they add that into the full game eventually.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've only played one game on my phone since it barely handles it, but it's leagues better than the PC version. My only complaint was I couldn't figure out how to invert look and aim.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
China region lock seems to actually be incoming, maybe still hope for this game?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That's not even relevant to my problems with this game. I don't feel like I run into blatant cheaters, though I'm sure there are some using ESP

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Well, having a bunch of 200+ ping chinese dudes only exacerbates the network and tickrate issues they already have. If half the people you're fighting aren't a full second+ out of sync with you it'll feel a lot smoother in general.

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Screenshot_20180326-224434.png
Download PUBG to my phone after only ever playing Fortnite. Genuinely my first game...and I'm pretty shit at Fortnite!

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Before you all get super hyped about winning on mobile: "One major difference from the other versions is the presence of bots, apparently designed to help new players get to grips with the game. As you level up, the ratio of real players to bots increases, and it’s easy to tell the difference — the bots are pretty dumb and don’t put up much of a fight. This might be disappointing to hear for anyone who plays for the first time and is amazed by their own latent skill level, but it’s a clever way to ensure people have a good experience when they first play PUBG. "

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Does mobile games last justas long or is it a smaller map. 20min game seems like a GPS way to murder battery fast and also probably not work suitable.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I played some more and am slowly getting into it. Four kills total over 13 hours played. My highlight was yesterday where I killed someone driving along in a truck. Boom headshot, and boy was he loaded. Loaded so much that I couldn't carry all the ammo I wanted for all the new shinies I got. So I stand there for over a minute like a total retard and shuffle stuff around only to get killed.

Close 2nd: Engage in long distance shooting battle with someone and suck at aiming. Had a decent gun and 8x scope and still managed to be the dead guy. I had cover, the other only had bushes to hide in. I have much to learn.

Still having lots of fun though, found me a UK based streamer too so I can watch a bit during the day at work now and then. Sacriel if anyone is interested, seems to be rather good.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Always drop unneeded ammo. If you had a shotgun at the start and now have an AK and a M4 or whatever, drop the shotgun shells. I also usually drop my pistol and pistol ammo once I have 2 good guns. I find I very rarely use it after that.

Don't pick up gas cans unless you are sure you will need one to travel to a very far circle.

Don't stockpile extra attachments. You don't need an inventory full of holo and red dot sights or SMG attachments when using a rifle for example.

Fadaar

That guy
Does mobile games last justas long or is it a smaller map. 20min game seems like a GPS way to murder battery fast and also probably not work suitable.

It's the exact same map and game length. Only major difference besides the controls and graphics is the interior of a lot of buildings is much more simplified, ie smaller rooms are sometimes combined or just not there. Also buildings don't have glass, so vaulting through to get to someone is a lot quieter. You'd have to run around some houses and bigger buildings like school to see what I'm talking about.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My Mobile name is DavidHogg11 and DavidHogg111 (emulators)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Always drop unneeded ammo. If you had a shotgun at the start and now have an AK and a M4 or whatever, drop the shotgun shells. I also usually drop my pistol and pistol ammo once I have 2 good guns. I find I very rarely use it after that.

Don't pick up gas cans unless you are sure you will need one to travel to a very far circle.

Don't stockpile extra attachments. You don't need an inventory full of holo and red dot sights or SMG attachments when using a rifle for example.
Yeah I somewhat learned that the hard way with the situation above :-D

Had a few good games last night, ended up top 10 in one which is great for me. How I usually play is - drop ice cold if possible. Some remote arrangement of 2-3 houses. That means spamming F as soon as the plane comes into view on the map and steering away as far as possible.

Usually I end up with shit gear this way though. But since I'm a lousy shot this is my only chance at survival. Hell I camped on top of some stairs yesterday and managed to not even hit the guy that came up, whom I heard stomping around for a solid two minutes beforehand. I knew when he would come, got first shot, still ded. I'm not even mad though.

The other game was great, got the crate with ghillie suit and a gun but ended up dead too because I decided to shoot at someone who wouldn't even have noticed me otherwise. Of course I missed, lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thanks for the free $5 this week, PUBG!

No idea why anyone wants a fucking hunter orange weapon skin, but not my problem.

All the rest of the skins seem like you'd never even notice them. I guess I'm not the target for shit like that.