PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
They specifically fixed the "network lag detected" thing people were having where the game locks for a few seconds. For me it was always when I jumped out of the plane, which made aiming for a specific drop kinda hard :p

Aside from that bug I've had very little lag since the patch but supposedly they're still focusing on the netcode for the near future.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Does anyone know if any of your rankings have an effect on who you get matched with? I ask because I read someone talking about how they were top 250 and mostly got matched with high ranked people.

I had assumed it was completely random every time, but is that not correct?

Xevy

Log Wizard
There's a lot of discussion about this. I think there absolutely is a MMR, I mean, they HAVE RANKINGS BUILT IN. I've been playing with noobs in squad and absolutely crushing it. Like easy 5+kills, top 5 finishes with basically 2-3 members of dead weight each time. Then, when I play with my actual squad, we get fucked. It's the best snipers you've ever seen. Streamers like Grimmmz and Anthony Kongphan. Just maybe eeking it out with 1-2 kills before we die around 10th place team.

So I'd wager there is an ELO. Grimmmz and Anthony actually made second accounts once because they thought games were taking too long to match because there weren't enough players in their bracket. Likely there's something to that.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's a lot of discussion about this. I think there absolutely is a MMR, I mean, they HAVE RANKINGS BUILT IN. I've been playing with noobs in squad and absolutely crushing it. Like easy 5+kills, top 5 finishes with basically 2-3 members of dead weight each time. Then, when I play with my actual squad, we get fucked. It's the best snipers you've ever seen. Streamers like Grimmmz and Anthony Kongphan. Just maybe eeking it out with 1-2 kills before we die around 10th place team.

So I'd wager there is an ELO. Grimmmz and Anthony actually made second accounts once because they thought games were taking too long to match because there weren't enough players in their bracket. Likely there's something to that.
Well shit, I'm not sure that's the news I was hoping for.

Buddy of mine and I played 4 duo's last night. We had 2 top 10 and a win. Now I feel like I'm going to have a massive losing streak, because I am not that good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I don't remember a thing and my cold is gone! Holy shit are you guys therapeutic.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I remember everything, and I think a cold is coming on! Holy shit are you a drain on my immune system.

:)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Well let's kill that shit with booze tonight! It worked for me. !

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just had a 12 kill solo chicken dinner, the adrenaline rush in this game is so damn real I love it.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Going to play some alt overwatch for a bit but will be on later for sure and will be drunk and driving everyone around in cars. It's safe. Ask brekk!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
bxg6nsE.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I see private school is still the best fucking place to drop if you just wanna loot first, kill second.

I'd like to see a heat map based on deaths in the first minute. My guess is public school gets the #1 spot with military port and military base being tied for second.

Also, how the fuck does Grimmz control is full auto so well. I'm trying to learn to do it and end up just fucking it up and probably wasting a kill that I should've already had.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I love the Rozhok/Pochinki diamond of doom. That dick shaped red spot east of Pochinki is my jam!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Got 4 chicken dinners Friday night with Muurloen Muurloen and crew only to find out the next day that my fucking stream was cut off by 1/4 of the screen.

• 1Solidarity