Playstation 5

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The bright side of this is that I don't have one so can't complain and two it gives Sony an opportunity to fix this with the PS5 Pro so that I can get that.
They’re going to call it the ps6 and we’re back at square one.

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol j just set two people up in apex and now they are going on a date lol!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
If anyone wants to trade a PS5 disc version for my xbox series x bundle with 2 year ultimate game pass let me know.....I can't pick the console up until Thursday but would rather have the PS for the exclusives (Plus I already have other accessories and games for it). Thankfully Best Buy is in store pickup so I'm confident it wont go missing again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nija

<Silver Donator>
So I finally have a PS5 on the way, I caught a Black Friday deal for a HDR TV, but my receiver only supports HDMI 1.4. Plan aborted. I cancel the TV, and I might flip the PS5. Might... It aggravates me so much I have to replace my receiver for some reason. It's at least $280 more dollars to replace my HITB Yamaha receiver. It behooves me how receivers just haven't dropped in price. On top of it, how is Logitech is still pushing out Z906 speaker set without HDMI support. I find it ridiculous.

Bro. Too late now, but HDMI from PS5 to TV. Optical from TV to receiver. Pass through the audio, do all the fancy bullshit straight on the TV set. This will allow you to not have to upgrade your receiver, but now you'll have to switch inputs on your TV.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Optical audio is trash. ARC should be an option on your TV so you can at least get Dolby HD and DTS-MA, while the TV receives full bit rate HDR video.

• 3Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Upgrade your receiver. You are literally two generations behind. Hdmi 2.1 TV with the same support on passthrough. This is like getting upset that a 486dx66 can’t play Witcher 3. You are talking about a spec that was released 11 years ago.

• 3Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brickseek says my local Walmart has limited quantity, which means they might have 1. I call though, and they can't really give a definite answer, so it sounds like they will sell in store if by random chance they get one. Given Brickseek's listing, it's probably in the back somewhere not unpacked outta the totes yet. Lol

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Screenshot_20201129-134936_Gallery.jpg

8k tv and a new ps5, gunna be a good week my bros

• 4WTF
  • 4Barf
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 320462

8k tv and a new ps5, gunna be a good week my bros
So this is random. I used to watch some videogame/movie reviews by Noah Antwiler aka The Spoony Experiment (think Video Game Nerd or That Guy With The Glasses). Apparently he fell on some pretty hard times and has a history of mental illness, his fall from popularity was pretty dramatic as he had a pretty decent fan base. So just last night I was going down a bit of a rabbit hole on the behind the scenes drama and that picture (different angle but exact same room) showed up.

Apparently it belongs to the same guy. Just really random that I’d spot that pic the very next day. Who knows but it’s mildly interesting. Or maybe they’re just bullshitting.