Playstation 5

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lots better but still takes a bit. I also lost all saves so I get to start over which is going to be fun actually. :)
Wish I could have found the fun in that. I bought Iceborne for PC and never even made it to the expansion because having to do everything over again was so godawful even with the cheater gear. :/

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
All it takes is a few beers and some free time. I’ll probably last about two hours myself but I like to talk a big game. If Brahma Brahma shows up for once in his life all three of us could blow past it all and start the end game in 8 hours.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
If anybody has an extra they want to sell, I'll pay a little bit over retail and shipping of course. Otherwise I'm going to wait.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If anybody has an extra they want to sell, I'll pay a little bit over retail and shipping of course. Otherwise I'm going to wait.
tenor.gif

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
All it takes is a few beers and some free time. I’ll probably last about two hours myself but I like to talk a big game. If Brahma Brahma shows up for once in his life all three of us could blow past it all and start the end game in 8 hours.

Show up where? WTF are you talking about man? You drunk already?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I actually cancelled a second preorder I had because my brother decided he didn’t want one and I didn’t want to get shanked trying to resell it. I’d like to think I made a reseller somewhere very happy.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Back in the old days you simply scalped and didn't try to aggrevate the entire internet. Less shankings.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Just realized what thread this is in. I don't play with you unwashed console commoners.

giphy.gif

• 9Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I finally have a PS5 on the way, I caught a Black Friday deal for a HDR TV, but my receiver only supports HDMI 1.4. Plan aborted. I cancel the TV, and I might flip the PS5. Might... It aggravates me so much I have to replace my receiver for some reason. It's at least $280 more dollars to replace my HITB Yamaha receiver. It behooves me how receivers just haven't dropped in price. On top of it, how is Logitech is still pushing out Z906 speaker set without HDMI support. I find it ridiculous.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
So I finally have a PS5 on the way, I caught a Black Friday deal for a HDR TV, but my receiver only supports HDMI 1.4. Plan aborted. I cancel the TV, and I might flip the PS5. Might... It aggravates me so much I have to replace my receiver for some reason. It's at least $280 more dollars to replace my HITB Yamaha receiver. It behooves me how receivers just haven't dropped in price. On top of it, how is Logitech is still pushing out Z906 speaker set without HDMI support. I find it ridiculous.
if you decide to part with it let me know would rather pay someone on The Forum I frequent rather than a random nobody. (Also don't want to get raped)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The bright side of this is that I don't have one so can't complain and two it gives Sony an opportunity to fix this with the PS5 Pro so that I can get that.