Playstation 5

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Apologies if this has been asked already but how are you supposed to find the game deals via the PS5 interface? I've looked everywhere and can't find a thing.
Are you talking about the PS4 collection you get free with ps+? Or just sales in general

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So is ps5 still an impossibility? Or just a matter of slugging it out with alert apps etc. wasn’t sure if it was just completely out until next year or if it’s still getting restocked on n off

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Unless you are trying to resell the damn thing, don't worry about it until next year when all the faggots fuck off.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Demon's Souls is personally the only game I really want to play on it right now. I can wait, there is no way I am paying double market price for a system. Now money is all relative, if you have it and don't mind wasting it, more power to you. I am not hating on people that want to do that, but I would rather keep mine and spend it on filthy lucre.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
So is ps5 still an impossibility? Or just a matter of slugging it out with alert apps etc. wasn’t sure if it was just completely out until next year or if it’s still getting restocked on n off
You can get them but it’s difficult. Keep an eye on wario64 on Twitter and he usually posts when Sony direct, target, etc are about to do an online batch.

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont think there is any rush to get either of the new systems out yet. If you have a somewhat decent PC, I dont see anything out yet that isn't playable on that except maybe Demon Souls, and in a side by side comparison to the games that have been dual released on both ps4 and ps5, its not a very dramatic noticeable difference.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Note that they are now selling them as walk in buys at various WalMart stores. They were apparently for a simultaneous in-store drop to take place on the 8th, but some stores just put their inventory out yesterday. Lots of people on Twitter corroborating this showing off their shiny new consoles, which led to other people rushing to their local Walmart and in at least one case getting the cops called.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
How long must i wait for a new Parasite Eve

Actually downloaded a ROM tracked down a Parasite Eve 2 disc on Ebay for $400 or whatever and got it working on my TV. It's one PS1 game that I've regretted missing out on ever since. Unfortunately it's very hard to go back to those graphics without any HD or sharpening mods. I'm going to give it a run once the current blast of PS5 games slows down though.

spronk

FPS noob
for what its worth I wouldn't buy a PS5 right now. It still has issues. I've been playing Demon Souls and Sack Boy and COD on it since launch. Zero issues till friday, when I decided to hook up my USB hard drive and move Just Cause 4 to the USB since i wasn't playing it and it was sucking up space on my SSD. Moved no problem, then I started playing Sack Boy, game crash and froze my PS4 on a black screen. The alleged "brick" I've seen people talk about. Waiting a few minutes and cold booting, it sat on a black screen for 5 mins but I knew it was just repairing SSD/USB drives, eventually came back - I think forcing a power shutdown during repair fucks you up even more which is the problem a lot of people have, forcing system reset etc.

For 10 days I had zero problems with no USB drive attached, the minute I reattached my drive problems all over. Keeping it disconnected again for now until Sony confirms a firmware fix. A few other people in discord have corroborated it, no issues with no USB drive, crashes every now and then with it. So yeah, don't use a USB drive for PS4 games for now, its no bueno.

I've had the exact same model (8TB WD) usb drive attached to my Series X since launch no issues at all.

I do like the PS5, Demon Souls is great and every PS4 game is running fantastic on it, and I bet even without next gen enhancements Cyberpunk is gonna run great on it.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So cdkeys.com is legit for cheap psn cards? I see they still have 12 month's for $29

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I dont think there is any rush to get either of the new systems out yet. If you have a somewhat decent PC, I dont see anything out yet that isn't playable on that except maybe Demon Souls, and in a side by side comparison to the games that have been dual released on both ps4 and ps5, its not a very dramatic noticeable difference.
There’s really no reason not to get one at retail price though if you can actually get one and game a decent amount on consoles. PS4/xbone games load like 10 times faster everywhere, higher resolution when it’s dynamic, and essentially solid 60fps. Kinda like saying you don’t need to upgrade your graphics card on your PC because it still plays almost every game. Technically true, but not really the point. And next Christmas I’m guessing it will be a bundle with a $30 ish game for the same price

Del

Vyemm Raider
I had my credit card information stolen shortly after using cdkeys a few years ago. Might have been a coincidence, but I don't feel like risking it again.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I had my credit card information stolen shortly after using cdkeys a few years ago. Might have been a coincidence, but I don't feel like risking it again.
I use them for PS+, but I would never trust any grey market site with my actual CC info. Not normally a fan of giving Paypal any business, but in cases like that they make a good layer of security.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I don't pay for shit with my actual cards anymore. It's all Paypal or my Cash App card that I transfer money manually to from my bank.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I have a CC with a super low limit i only use for sketchy online stuff.

If it gets compromised not a huge deal as it has no automatic payments on it and a low limit.