Playstation 5

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Nice, I finally found someone on Team Xbox to trade for my Series X, just installed Demons Souls Remake and Cyberpunk, if nothing else I'm just happy I don't need to worry about landing a console anymore.

Still have the uncharted series and god of war to play through, and TLoU2 to finish, life is good. At least something went my way!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
leave your PS5 on for an hour with everything else off running Demon Souls in the Nexus or something and make sure there isn't any fan noise issues

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Playing CP right now as there was no way I was gonna play it on my old base ps4 that sounds like a jet engine when looking at the dashboard,

It seems to run pretty quiet but I did download and update Demons Souls so maybe Ill check that out this afternoon....I played and beat the version for ps3 but I'm itching for more From games so hopefully itll hold me over.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nice, I finally found someone on Team Xbox to trade for my Series X, just installed Demons Souls Remake and Cyberpunk, if nothing else I'm just happy I don't need to worry about landing a console anymore.

Still have the uncharted series and god of war to play through, and TLoU2 to finish, life is good. At least something went my way!
Wait. Someone actually traded a Ps5 for your XsX? That’s pretty damn sweet considering their after market prices.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Wait. Someone actually traded a Ps5 for your XsX? That’s pretty damn sweet considering their after market prices.
Yeah it wasn't someone random, though, an old acquaintance won one off a raffle drawing and apparently her whole family has always been an xbox user. She said she wasn't out to scam/rip anyone off,I just lucked out for once. Even trade and she now has a series x for her kids Christmas present.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
130491456_2708092619452541_5698103977751903633_o.png

now that'll be a game worth owning a PS5 for

i am really loving Demon Souls though, its pretty much the only game I am playing now and I 100% expected to hate it, not a big dark souls fan

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
130491456_2708092619452541_5698103977751903633_o.png

now that'll be a game worth owning a PS5 for

i am really loving Demon Souls though, its pretty much the only game I am playing now and I 100% expected to hate it, not a big dark souls fan
If you like it you really should give the others a shot, they were all amazing to me, though Dark Souls 2 was definitely not as good as the others.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
If you like it you really should give the others a shot, they were all amazing to me, though Dark Souls 2 was definitely not as good as the others.

I'll agree 2 is the black sheep of the series but it did a few things I wish they would of continued. Being able to kindle a bonfire and refight bosses at the next NG+ difficulty, duel wield anything, second play through being different with new/different enemy placements, new vendor items and changes to a couple bosses via adds.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hey folks, I too have cash for trade for a PS5 ;) . PST
Fml. Even local non-chain resellers have started charging double-tripple for a ps5. We ‘aquired’ them. Scummy resellers not even hiding scalping their own shit. What has the world come?

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Fml. Even local non-chain resellers have started charging double-tripple for a ps5. We ‘aquired’ them. Scummy resellers not even hiding scalping their own shit. What has the world come?
That is pretty fucking shitty, we as a human race only care about one thing, MONEY. Oh well, the only game I want to play on it is Demon's Souls and that does not constitute me paying double for a PS5 so I have patience, shit, I am still waiting humbly for Half-Life 3, so I am in no rush to waste my money on a fucking console. Oh, and I have plenty of games I need to finish and could theoretically even skip this generation. I canceled my Cyberpunk 2077 pre-order just because of the amount of shit coming in about it running on current gen consoles. I am happy with my PS4 Pro God of War edition, don't plan on making my life miserable by chasing a playstation. This vaccine couldn't come soon enough, people need to get the fuck outside.

wondering eric cartman GIF by South Park

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My PS5 super pro has a 3-card SLI. It runs 64 gigs of ram and a 5 tb SSD. It's a staggering 50 teraflops. Ohh, so powerful.