Playstation 5

Lenas

Trump's Staff
"Stunning" lol. Any PS5 with a disc drive is ugly as fuck I don't care what paint you slap on it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if that's just a misleading render or if they are actually including a skin to make the center part matte as well.

"Stunning" lol. Any PS5 with a disc drive is ugly as fuck I don't care what paint you slap on it.
Trying to charge $250 for a color change makes me hope Sony sues them into the ground.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

I got a $25.99 refund today for Maneater, I had bought it around black friday digitally. Still have the game in my library, so thats cool of Sony.

Probably see some more PS5 drops this week from best buy, PS Direct, target, walmart, etc. A bunch of PC hardware dropped today morning (AMD CPUs, Nvidia GPUs) at best buy

Crone

I got a $25.99 refund today for Maneater, I had bought it around black friday digitally. Still have the game in my library, so thats cool of Sony.

Probably see some more PS5 drops this week from best buy, PS Direct, target, walmart, etc. A bunch of PC hardware dropped today morning (AMD CPUs, Nvidia GPUs) at best buy
Shadow of the Tomb Raider, interesting... Figures the worst of the new TR games would go up for free.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Target usually has a weekly drop. I haven't kept track but I don't think it's happened yet this week.

Vorph

Not made by Sony..... the controller has a voided warranty.
It’s worth mentioning that the customization process voids the warranty of the controller, because it needs to be completely disassembled.
"Void if seal broken" and similar things that discourage taking things apart have been illegal for a long time, you'd think a tech site based in the US would know this.

• 1Like

Crone

The bots are already being setup to buy that shit, because it’s gonna scalp for insane money.

Vorph

Don't people like the controller's color anyway ?
What I like is the matte black on the controller and really wish the center part of the PS5 itself was made out of that material instead of the 'piano black' shit they apparently still had left over from making PS3s.

• 1Worf

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Wish I could actually get one of these fucking things. Tried a few days ago via Best Buy; almost got through but they made me wait for a verification code and I guess I lost my turn. I just wanna play Demon Souls damnit!

joz123

Potato del Grande
Wish I could actually get one of these fucking things. Tried a few days ago via Best Buy; almost got through but they made me wait for a verification code and I guess I lost my turn. I just wanna play Demon Souls damnit!
Same. I don't even try to get one online. Hoping I happen to be in a store and there is one there.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
News here now that they expect more in Q1, but they don't know what month. Most stores also have a backlog of preorders which exceeds the amount they expect to get in.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Best Buy makes everyone wait for a verification code. It took me 10-15 min each to get mine when i ended up getting by series x and PS5.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Best Buy makes everyone wait for a verification code. It took me 10-15 min each to get mine when i ended up getting by series x and PS5.

Yeah I kinda learned that after the fact heh. Thought my account was screwed or something and freaked out. Will keep it mind for next time.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I've been visiting my local Target and Walmart weekly and no luck. Meanwhile my fucking friend in Montreal just picked one up at fucking Pharmaprix with stock on the shelf. WTf?