Playstation 5

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
They really need to release the damn software patch that allows internal storage add on. This is ridiculous.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully by the time the console supports m.2 addons, there will be considerably more competition for the Samsung 980 Pro. Right now, the only other drive I know of that's likely to meet Sony's spec is Sabrent's Rocket 4 Plus. It's $30 cheaper than the Samsung at 1TB which isn't too bad, but I'd like to see Adata release their XPG Sage too since they usually are the top of the heap for price/performance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
lot of PS5 and Series X restocks today (target, costco, amazon) prob gone by the time you read this tho

www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B08FC6MR62/
1 minute after posting
Screenshot_20201229-085715_Amazon Shopping.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
yeah forums are a shitty way to get stock notification, tier-1 is private discords (usually a sub fee) that get 0 second delay notification of new stocks, tier 1 is the free public servers that give pretty good window -- 1 to 2 mins -- to buy, i'd recommend ATR

just join em, set the roles - 3080s, AMD CPUS, Consoles, etc - that you want alerts for and keep discord running on your phone and its not that hard to buy a ps5 or 5900 CPU. I know guys who still buy 2-3 PS5s a week (for resell) off that. 3080s are still really tough though.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I got in queue around 4:40pm EST and it sold out before my progress bar even increased any. Sonofa...

• 1Pathetic

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Debating on whether to keep one of these for myself. I literally see no advantage over xbox sx for any exclusives other than FF7 remake

• 1Pathetic

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
yeah forums are a shitty way to get stock notification, tier-1 is private discords (usually a sub fee) that get 0 second delay notification of new stocks, tier 1 is the free public servers that give pretty good window -- 1 to 2 mins -- to buy, i'd recommend ATR

just join em, set the roles - 3080s, AMD CPUS, Consoles, etc - that you want alerts for and keep discord running on your phone and its not that hard to buy a ps5 or 5900 CPU. I know guys who still buy 2-3 PS5s a week (for resell) off that. 3080s are still really tough though.
There's way better channels than this one FYI

spronk

FPS noob

dang i bought maneater when it was on sale last month. game is ok

only the PS5 edition of Maneater will be on PS+

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I personally hated shadow of the tomb raider and never finished it. Everything about it seemed worse than the previous two, which I thought were great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
when I turned my PS5 on today I got a notice from Sony that they will be refunding my purchase of Maneater (purchased digitally around black friday) as its coming to PS+. I've played around 10 hours so wasn't expecting anything, thats really cool of them

and yeah Shadow of the Tomb Raider sucked, the bad guy was terrible, the story was stupid, the levels were pretty fun though. The second one I think where you go through a giant mayan grotto was kinda neat. Definitely worth an install and play if you finished the previous 2 Tomb Raider games, but its not at all any sort of "conclusion" to the Lara Croft story. the Uncharted 4 xpac - Lost Legacy - is an infinitely better Tomb Raider game.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Probably belongs in a Tomb Raider thread, but didn't we get the second one a few months ago? Not complaining, but I don't think they ever offered the first one from 2014 for free which I thought was supposed to be the best one.

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
I personally hated shadow of the tomb raider and never finished it. Everything about it seemed worse than the previous two, which I thought were great.
I had the exact same reaction. Couldn’t ever quite put my finger on why, but it’s worse than the first two.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Probably belongs in a Tomb Raider thread, but didn't we get the second one a few months ago? Not complaining, but I don't think they ever offered the first one from 2014 for free which I thought was supposed to be the best one.
Best was rise of the tomb raider. There were three. Best was second. Three was good but guess what SE went all MTX on the bitch instead of having tombs in the main game. So fuck that noise.

• 1Solidarity