Playstation 5

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Got my Playstation and my new TV.

God of War is pretty cool, Bloodborne is fun but the graphics look terrible on a modern TV.

The controller is way better than Xbox. Switched to the PS5 controller for Hades on my PC and it was so much better. Xbros can fight me.

Gyro aiming seems cool, wish more games supported it.

Having two different subscription services with slightly different branding is extremely confusing. Who the fuck thought that was a smart idea?

Keyboard support is weird, I couldn't use it to sign into Youtube but you can use it in Warzone?!? Weird.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

spronk

FPS noob
no big shock Sony buys Housemarquee, the makers of Returnal

the initial image they uploaded also had Bluepoint (Demons Souls remaster) so likely they are buying them too

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Definitely don't play Persona 5. Royal is superior in every way, and there's absolutely no savegame transfer at all. All you get is 50k yen and a few consumables for having a vanilla P5 save.
I wish I would of known this months ago /sadface.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is this shit any easier to get? I don’t even think I’d use it but feel like getting one just to make my friend who paid 800 feel bad

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Got close to getting one off Best Buy last week. Actually got the thing in the cart, but of course it seems that not a single store in the goddamn state was actually carrying it, so that was that.

Christ, they need to get these fucking things sitting on shelves.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am glad they let us know so I do not have to watch it now.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Wonder if they scraped together some indie stuff to counter the recent ugly PR.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got close to getting one off Best Buy last week. Actually got the thing in the cart, but of course it seems that not a single store in the goddamn state was actually carrying it, so that was that.

Christ, they need to get these fucking things sitting on shelves.
No need too. They sell as fast as they are made and at higher prices.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Won the raffle, yay. A ps5 rachet edition. Added another controller and the charge rack. Pickup monday. Just got my xsx a week ago, damn. What do? Is the ps+ collection still a thing, spronk spronk ? Thanks Foler Foler , msrp is the way.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah PS+ collection is perma for PS5 owners, you just need a PS+ sub (1 month is fine but you can efficiently buy 1 year for $30-40) then go into the PS+ collection on the PSN store on your PS5 and claim the 20 games and enjoy a year or two worth of quality PS4 games for free

Plague Tale PS5 is this months PS+ game and its really quite good, sort of a low key stealth/story game with some combat. Medieval Hitman, lol. Pretty easy to platinum too, I'm about 10 hours in and halfway done, perfect length of game for me nowadays.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So am playing Demon Souls again on a fresh build and going to try and complete it. Was hilarious what happened last night.

So I am in 1-3 and just battled my ass off to get to the boss - not even thinking, I didn't realize I should go back and open that locked gate so I do not have to do that all over again as a short cut. I get invaded :p

As we start moving around the guy moved to the gate laver and starts jumping up and down - I thanked him via emote (Which was a good thing I got invaded because I do not think I would have found that until after I died and kicked myself) and once that happened and I opened it, we squared off.

I started feeling really bad because I was just shielding and moving while he couldn't stagger me. And in between his moves I would flash out and knock him down to half heath. So once he was down to 10% I let him move back - I emoted go right ahead :p (I was 100% lol) and then we went at it again. I let him heal for free because I was thankful he was a nice guy and didn't gank me without knowing.

I felt bad killing him :(

Whoever that was, thanks, and I tried to let you win....

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So turns out I never really joined the ps5 club. My friend sold it to me at cost and I’ve never even really been looking for one. Have a good friend who has been looking for two since they came out for him and his two teen boys. I sold it to him at cost instead. I technically did own one for a couple days! I just never opened the shipping box lol

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So turns out I never really joined the ps5 club. My friend sold it to me at cost and I’ve never even really been looking for one. Have a good friend who has been looking for two since they came out for him and his two teen boys. I sold it to him at cost instead. I technically did own one for a couple days! I just never opened the shipping box lol

I’ve played mine a lot less than I anticipated as well. Even have all the subs and I still just mostly play PC.