Playstation 5

spronk

FPS noob
1TB and 2TB SSDs are on sale everywhere, $180 at amazon and best buy for 1TB WD SN850, $340 for 2TB. Both come without heatsink but you can buy one for $10-15 and hook it on yourself.

I bought one from best buy (with heatsink from amazon), will put it on my PS5 next week. You do need the beta firmware for it, but it should go into general release pretty soon - usually 4-6 weeks after beta starts, and its been like a month now. I've been running it the whole time without any problems.

If you wanna expand your X I'd wait, Seagate has a 1 year exclusive contract with Microsoft that expires in Nov. Hopefully should see some options after that. Be nice if someone sells just an enclosure you can plug your own NVMe or whatever into.

Really no big reason to get it now but for basically $180, why not give myself a little extra room i guess

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just sold my 200th ps5 disc. Celebration baby.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
He gets real cheap storage costs in the lying fucker portion of his brain.

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

spronk

FPS noob
I really don't understand the appeal of his schtick. When he was banned, he was so pathetic on discord.
that was the nice thing about kegkilla at least, he changed his shtick every now and then. in some ways i have to assume keg and foler are sharing an account, since he has that same style of double-down trolling to rile up the drive-bys

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
that was the nice thing about kegkilla at least, he changed his shtick every now and then. in some ways i have to assume keg and foler are sharing an account, since he has that same style of double-down trolling to rile up the drive-bys
Keg was clever and fun. foler is pathetic.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Keg was clever
Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
deathloop getting high marks from useless reviewers, it is a microsoft owned game so should be on gamepass in 1 year when Sony exclusive deal ends

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
deathloop getting high marks from useless reviewers, it is a microsoft owned game so should be on gamepass in 1 year when Sony exclusive deal ends

Never really cared much for either Dishonored, but I did love Prey and was hoping this would be just as good. Doesn't seem like it though, at least not without a bunch more patching. Just watching the footage ACG captured there's no way I can believe a 10/10 review wasn't due to a large pay-off. AI is bad to non-existent, textures are muddy, there's performance/technical problems on both platforms, etc. Hopefully the Denuvo here gets shit on as fast as Life Is Strange, as I'd like to try it on my own PC before considering buying it, but the best move is probably to just wait a year for Gamepass.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Never really cared much for either Dishonored, but I did love Prey and was hoping this would be just as good. Doesn't seem like it though, at least not without a bunch more patching. Just watching the footage ACG captured there's no way I can believe a 10/10 review wasn't due to a large pay-off. AI is bad to non-existent, textures are muddy, there's performance/technical problems on both platforms, etc. Hopefully the Denuvo here gets shit on as fast as Life Is Strange, as I'd like to try it on my own PC before considering buying it, but the best move is probably to just wait a year for Gamepass.
Why not just buy it on steam? Their two hour return policy is awesome. There’s only been one game I’ve played 4-5 hours before realizing I don’t want it. All others I’ve figured out within that two hour window.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It looked interesting to me. I was gonna wait for a less mainstream review before getting it though.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I didn't realize as part relenting on the Horizon pricing Sony made clear their intention to charge $10 to upgrade all your first-party digital titles as PS5 versions were released.

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I didn't realize as part relenting on the Horizon pricing Sony made clear their intention to charge $10 to upgrade all your first-party digital titles as PS5 versions were released.

I'm surprised they didnt make it "free" and just start charging $70 for PS4 games to match what PS5 games cost.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just received this email from PSN.com. Interesting....
We’re pleased to extend this opportunity to order a PS5™ console!​

Your order instructions:

Starting from 12:00 PT on September 14 click the “Shop now” button below to enter the site.
• You will need to log in using the email address and password associated with your PSN ID.
• You may add additional items to your PS5™ console order.
• Don’t forget those extra DualSense™ wireless controllers or PS5™ games!

Things to keep in mind:

• Have your credit card details ready.
• This URL is unique to you and not meant to be shared with anyone else.
• If the URL is accessed before the start time, or the link is accessed on multiple devices, you may be locked out of the order system.​

• 1Mother of God