Playstation 5

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Compared most of these sorts of events, that was actually pretty impressive (granted, I watched it after the fact, so I could skip past the Borderlands and racing crap). KotR and Alan Wake getting remakes/rereleases, GoW 2, Forspoken, Spidey 2 and a fucking Wolverine game, both by Insomniac? Usually, I'm lucky if there's more than two games in a given presentation that strike me as noteworthy.

spronk

FPS noob
just catching up on event, cool stuff for 2022/2023. spiderman 2, wolverine, god of war 2 all looked great

i'm pretty hype for this, what a crazy year I got to replay Mass Effect remastered, one of my fav series, and soon i'll get to play KOTOR, an amazing game

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, Sony can't wait to turn the page on this cross-gen stuff, none of these likely 2023 releases are going to be on PS4 unless they take a page from Microsoft's playbook and put them on PS Now.

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Before you get too excited about KotOR, be aware that some retard decided that not only did they need a "writer" for a remake, but that said writer should be Sam Maggs.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Before you get too excited about KotOR, be aware that some retard decided that not only did they need a "writer" for a remake, but that said writer should be Sam Maggs.
Inc Darth Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevan?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
starcraft-hell-its-about-time.gif

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

And just like that I decided not to buy the game.

Woke shit really makes buying games easy, don't need to check reviews and vids when they straight up announce its going to be dogshit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

If they rewrite that story with woke shit and if I hear anyone here buys it, I will personally make sure all the liquor stores in a 500 mile radius of where people live are sold out of booze for 5 years.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
If they rewrite that story with woke shit and if I hear anyone here buys it, I will personally make sure all the liquor stores in a 500 mile radius of where people live are sold out of booze for 5 years.
what no white phosphorous drop from your f16?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
why would you need a writer for a remake
To make it inclusive and remove any problematic words or ideas.

Remake is not the same thing as remaster. Remaster is untouched except graphics/sound like Shadow of the Colossus. Remake is similar to original but different like FF7 remake.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>

I'm safe then, I don't drink. :)

Seriously though, they better not screw this up. It was such an amazing game.

• 1Mother of God

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm safe then, I don't drink. :)

Seriously though, they better not screw this up. It was such an amazing game.
Well, during the interview with the studio head, they never said they would be faithful to the original, only they will "honor" the original as they bring it up to date.

• 1Barf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, during the interview with the studio head, they never said they would be faithful to the original, only they will "honor" the original as they bring it up to date.
In order to not disenfranchise the non-religious they avoid words like "faithful"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Hit them where it hurts! Never change, man.

joinesgifimage-1285337.gif

• 1Solidarity