Playstation 5

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I hope they got the cooling right in the smaller version.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

crazy that gotham knights just got added to gamepass last week too, you'd think they would try to be exclusive about these bigger ones

More garbage games on an overpriced convoluted sub service - especially after the price increase. And lol elite dangerous. They do not even support the console editions any longer.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No Spider-Man 2 threads (no pun intended) or discussion yet? I have not bought it yet but I did like nr 1 and Morales for sure.

spronk

FPS noob

Pedro Pascal No GIF by HBO

i'll play when they get a PC port and people mod it so abbie is replaced by a xenomorph and ellie is replaced by a big tittied anime waifu

and i'd pirate it. not for money, but just to pirate it

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It doesn't, unless the concept of a "remaster" has been expanded to include new models, textures, story, dialogue, developers, producer, and publisher.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't even know why I bought mine. Out of habit maybe? I've only turned it on like twice.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Be worth it if all the games ran at 60fps at this point. But nope, here's your 30fps garbage.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I'm in the same boat, had a ps5 since like a week after release and like 3 total hours played. Honestly, I should have known better since I basically did the same thing with ps4; got it like 2 weeks after release, maybe 10 total hours played.