Playstation 5

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Seeing a lot of venting on this thing. Hopefully it'll result in a console that's a little less jet-engine-y.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
So, Miles Morales, Horizon 2, Project Athia, Demon Souls remaster... honestly, not too bad.

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Disappointed that they didn't call it Second Dawn. I only got about halfway through the first but I really liked it, refreshing to see a new IP once in a while. If H2 is a release-window game I'm going to make it a project to replay (all of) H1 in the week or two leading up to the system launch and go right from one into the other.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I saw new accessories - new headset, the wireless VR, the new move controllers, etc - they probably should have touched on that at least.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Looks sleek kinda like some of the armor plating on the robots of HZD..

HZD2 looks good, Oddworld(I've always loved this series sense the first one on PS1), Ghostwire looks uninteresting now, Godfall seems very very overly massive similiar too a Mobile game I seen years ago but I can't remember the name. Demon's Souls (are we gonna get the actual Giant's land this time around?), Luminous Studios "Project" seems interesting but wait for more info on it...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Disappointed that they didn't call it Second Dawn. I only got about halfway through the first but I really liked it, refreshing to see a new IP once in a while. If H2 is a release-window game I'm going to make it a project to replay (all of) H1 in the week or two leading up to the system launch and go right from one into the other.
Horizon One Dawn where I learned to count.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
a few gems in what I can only say was an overall pile of shit presentation

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
the only big exclusive launch game seemed Spiderman Miles Morales, which might be a DLC/xpac not a sequel and Gran Turismo 7. It feels like a super weak launch lineup for a new console.

I believe Ratchet and Clank had no date, Horizon 2 looks like holiday 2021

that shit like the furry game or the walking sim games looked awful. Even the Bethesda game looked pretty much like a mashup of Dishonored, Prey, etc games that nobody talks or cares about.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not gonna preorder. Some good games but that lineup is extremely weak. Only interesting games were HZD2 and demon souls.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Horizon is definitely not a launch title or they would have said so. Which is a shame as I don't know when I will buy a PS5, but I will absolutely have one for Horizon.

• 1Like