Playstation 5

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Is there an easy way to check if your need a firmware update for the pulse headset? Or does the PS5 tell you when one needs to be done?

Also, the sound in apex is one of my biggest complaints in that game. Its horrible when it comes to hearing footsteps and figuring out where exactly they are.

Just plug it in and it'll update if it needs to.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love my ps5

Only issues is that my kids want their time on it as well. So know I'm looking to buy a used ps4 pro so they'll knock it the fuck off lol
Kids or wife always be playing shit hogging the Ps5! Lately, it's been, do I want to play this game alone or with the wife watching? She enjoys watching me play games, and if I want to play a game with her I have to play it on console, versus tucked away in my office area with my gaming PC.

Also, all you cucks with the small heads that actually fit into the Pulse wireless headset can get fukt. Small-head bitches!

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
was supposed to come out in May, delayed until Oct. the game no one has heard about. its a Square Enix/japanese joint I think but one of the writers is/was Amy Henning who worked on Uncharted and is now working on some sorta star wars game

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Digital only tomorrow online bundles are like 650, disk in person Friday but the disk bundle sucks ass and is like $800

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Been trying too get a 2nd one, gave my first ps5 too my brother who got shipped off..

GS told me they'll have some on Friday.. but bundles only wtf is this shit ?

Szlia

was supposed to come out in May, delayed until Oct. the game no one has heard about. its a Square Enix/japanese joint I think but one of the writers is/was Amy Henning who worked on Uncharted and is now working on some sorta star wars game
I would not be surprised if several open world games get delayed because Elden Ring raised the bar.

• 1Solidarity

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Been trying too get a 2nd one, gave my first ps5 too my brother who got shipped off..

GS told me they'll have some on Friday.. but bundles only wtf is this shit ?
Gs is always bundles only, target is likely to restock this week too

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been playing some Bloodborne in anticipation of Elden Ring. I just can’t get into it. I think a large part of it is that I suck. I have a hard time enjoying myself when I just die over and over. I make a little more progress each time, and I’m confident I could eventually make it through the game. But I don’t have the time or patience to do the same thing over and over.

Elden Ring worth trying for me? Or is it going to be more of the same?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
elden ring is easier than bloodborne, you can simply go do something else for a while and usually beat a fight you had trouble with a lot easier once you overlevel it a little. You could kinda do the same in bloodborne but you had to basically waste time grinding for hours while in ER you just go do other fun scary (easy) shit. There are also LOTS of broken builds that can make specific fights super easy.

end of the day though at some point you will have to get good at the reactions, timing, and combat. i haven't hit that point yet 35 hours in, always found a way to make stuff easier if i feel overwhelmed.

PS5 state of play today at 2pm PT / 5pm ET, talk about mostly japanese games

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I want them to talk about making enough consols so people can actually get one.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want them to talk about making enough consols so people can actually get one.
Already know that isn't happening they said chip shortage will make it even harder this year, instead they put in a larger ps4 order from their partners

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Been playing some Bloodborne in anticipation of Elden Ring. I just can’t get into it. I think a large part of it is that I suck. I have a hard time enjoying myself when I just die over and over. I make a little more progress each time, and I’m confident I could eventually make it through the game. But I don’t have the time or patience to do the same thing over and over.

Honestly? Probably not worth it. It takes a certain amount of patience to play games like this. Souls games teach you not to "spam" attack buttons. It has a very methodical playstyle. ER is more forgiving than BB, but you will still have frustrations with encounters, in fact the majority of bosses will make you want to throw your controller until you learn how to play this type of game. The best way to make the game "easy" is to overlevel for it, but again that takes time and requires patience. I consider myself a Souls expert and I still die ALL THE TIME, I can't imagine someone new to the genre dying less than I do, so it just depends on how frustrating that is to you; dying is just part of the experience, but if you don't like that, then none of these games, including Elden Ring, is gonna be enjoyable to you.

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reports Platstation direct emails are out today. I haven't gotten one but hopefully one of you do.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider

I think ER would be easier to start gaining the patience And the world itself is absolutely beautiful, but the initial start to the play through is always a little more frustrating until you get used to your build's playstyle.

I've definitely died hundreds of times but I also tend to progress fairly quickly for the most part. A few of my friends bought this and I'm hoping it convinces them to give the souls games another shot, All of them including bloodborne are great games But not necessarily for everyone.

spronk

FPS noob
looked interesting but then black & white and devolver... meh

also Returnal free update announced for March 22, some tower survival thing and co-op mode

this looked cool but so gay, still haven't watched the anime