Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Pokemon Go Partnership With McDonalds Is On, Source Says - Gizmodo

Several Redditors discovered decompiled code in the Android and iOS versions of Pok?mon Go earlier this week that indicated a potential sponsorship deal with global burger chain McDonald?s. Now a well-placed source has confirmed with Gizmodo that the sponsorship is moving forward, and is set to launch in one country in Asia.

Gizmodo has learned that, as part of the sponsorship, every McDonald?s restaurant in this country will either be a Pok?Stop or a gym. We were unable to confirm which country would debut the partnership, but several compelling reasons point to Japan. Not only is Japan the birthplace of the Pok?mon franchise and current home of The Pok?mon Company, but Pok?mon Go?s launch has been delayed in the land of the rising sun for seemingly no reason, leaving eager fans pissed.
There's going to be a shitload of Pokestops and Gyms incoming then if this is true

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So uh, has this been asked? I have Pokemon Y on the 3ds, should I just delete my wife's save and play that or buy Alpha Sapphire or just be patient and wait for Sun/Moon?

(I feel like this is where Pokemon Go fails, should be a reason to play while you're at home.)

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Alpha Sapphire's pretty good. The Pokemon search feature they added in it is kind of cool. Medals for catching everything in each area plus the more Pokemon you find, the more likely you are to find high IV Pokemon in the wild with hidden abilities or better moves on them if you're into that stuff.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Add this one to the first post? Max CP for all Pokemon.

Pokemon | Pokemon Go
added, thanks.
Had a Blastoise about caught, and then 12 balls in a row curved off, and it disappeared due to GPS lost when purchasing more balls.
Some pokemon will cause your ball to curve away. You need to throw with a spin in order to catch them. Best to practice spinning the ball and get good at it. My standard throw now is spinning clockwise, then throwing to the left of the pokemon.
So is the best tactic to go to the spot near me with around 6 stops in a small radius, 4 of them are reachable at once, and put up lures to level up? I prefer walking around more but I figure get to 20 and then go from there.
Sadly yes. I hope they nerf that because it's a lame way to grind pokemon. It's called Pokemon Go, not Pokemon Camp.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
added, thanks.

Some pokemon will cause your ball to curve away. You need to throw with a spin in order to catch them. Best to practice spinning the ball and get good at it. My standard throw now is spinning clockwise, then throwing to the left of the pokemon.

Sadly yes. I hope they nerf that because it's a lame way to grind pokemon. It's called Pokemon Go, not Pokemon Camp.
Can we have a recent Tuco pic now that you're burning cheeseburgers?

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Level 23, fight me nerds

VxVC7ed.png
I could give you a run, Im 23 almost 24.
rrr_img_136802.jpg

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I totally agree. The spot is a very nice area to visit, it's got an amazing view of NYC skyline, it's a park with a great hiking trail through the forest reservation. It also has a very good 9/11 memorial site with a ton of plaques, statues, pieces of the towers, names etc. BUT, it was people just sitting around catching pokemon. That said, you are encouraged to walk with all the eggs so maybe it's self correcting?

Jr5doTS.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just hit level 12, how are you guys leveling so quickly?

sebur

Bronze Squire
I have been 20 for awhile now, stopped leveling cause stupid work has me stuck in one place this week and I haven't felt like going to the park so it isn't hard...but to answer your question the easiest and fastest way for my understanding is to load up on whatever the most abundant (and lowest using evolve candy) pokemon in your area, pop a lucky egg and single evolve all those "throw away" pokemon for 1k exp a pop. This is the way I did it and it worked very well.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Half the 100s of people I see playing this in Manchester UK are Japanese.

We have no history of Japanese immigration where the fuck did they come from?

Servers are doomed.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm level 1. Opened app. Found a Bulbusaur. Nothing in sight. Exit.
Yeah, they always drop the three starters RIGHT next to you so you have one pokemon. Then you have to actually walk around.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Add this one to the first post? Max CP for all Pokemon.

Pokemon | Pokemon Go
Had a Blastoise about caught, and then 12 balls in a row curved off, and it disappeared due to GPS lost when purchasing more balls.
Pokémon Go will launch in Japan tomorrow with games first sponsored location | TechCrunch

Japan releasing tomorrow(well it's 4:30am tomorrow over there already) so I expect the servers to shit the bed tonight.
After JP what other regions are they releasing on? China? India?