Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So I've got two Eevee... one with Tackle as the "quick" skill and the other with Quick Attack. Both have "Swift" as their charge skills. Will it change once evolve them (like the size rating can change, which is a giant fuck you), is one better than the other?
I heard the evolved form's moves are determined by the type, but it can change. I don't have a table that shows what changes to what.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Pokemon are certainly bound to some areas. The big park by me is flush with pikachu/evee/poliwhirl, while the other smaller park is where you go for vulpix.

I hear stories of charmanders on the college campus north of me, haven't been up there to see for sure yet though.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Egg tracking is 100% based on your connection to the server and GPS tracking. If you have that loading icon it won't track shit.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My bluestacks install worked fine last night but is crashing every 2 minutes today, maybe they patched something server side?

Will try Nox again and see if I can get it to work
It crashes when you try to catch a Pokemon (crashes after hit). The solution is to open Pokemon Go, then go to the Bluestacks settings and remove your Google account. Not sure why, but it makes it kind of not worth it to use.

I haven't found a single Eevee, but apparently when you evolve if you change the name to Sparky you get a Jolteon, Rainer you get a Vorpeon, and Pyro you get a Flameon. I guess it has something to do with the trainers in one of the Pokemon TV series. Kind of a cool easter egg.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Pokemon are certainly bound to some areas. The big park by me is flush with pikachu/evee/poliwhirl, while the other smaller park is where you go for vulpix.

I hear stories of charmanders on the college campus north of me, haven't been up there to see for sure yet though.
Which parks? My son is begging for a Pikachu and Charmander.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Oh god I downloaded this today.
putNBdj.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Which parks? My son is begging for a Pikachu and Charmander.
Homboldt park was lousy with Pikachus, right by that lake/restaurant thing. I've heard Davis park is where the Charmanders are, but I've yet to confirm it personally.

I even stayed in Humboldt park yesterday past dark and didn't get stabbed, nerds are taking back the streets!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha, Fire Emblem isn't it?

I can't go too crazy, small towns aren't exactly booming with pokermans. Pikachu starter, Weedle, Krabby, Rattata, Pidgey, Spearow, Oddish. Not bad for a ~30 minute walk, and I sure as hell need the exercise.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Homboldt park was lousy with Pikachus, right by that lake/restaurant thing. I've heard Davis park is where the Charmanders are, but I've yet to confirm it personally.

I even stayed in Humboldt park yesterday past dark and didn't get stabbed, nerds are taking back the streets!
Hamlin was good for my Victreebells...Got a 816 and a 832 there...But the rest is crap. I'm only lvl 19...So, not even at the soft cap yet.

My god , this is the most fun i have had with a game. Now i want to play some of the DS ones , so im looking at the recent releases of these games as i never played not a one so which would be a good one to play, See Omege Red/Ruby Sapphire and X , Y look good which would be a good one to play cause man shit is fun hunting for Pokemon and i want to play one of those but not sure which one to grab?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm probably done with this until they add more content/features/etc. If you live in a city where Ingress wasn't/isn't popular, you're fucked. I live in a metropolitan area of 450k+, yet there are only two areas with significant pokestops. Sure, there's an oddball stop here and there, but for the most part, everything within a 20-30 mile radius is completely barren.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I enjoyed the hell out of black, the last one I played before that was sapphire, which was still a pretty simple generation, and I never finished it. In gen 4 and 5, they started pushing double types really hard and while it was a bit overwhelming at first, I quickly loved the new intricacy of developing a well rounded lineup, especially for the elite 4, who were far more difficult in black than they ever were in ruby/sapphire or red/blue.

I'm definitely going to get the cops called on me. I walked halfway up someones driveway to catch a Zubat, then walked the rest of the way up the driveway and held my phone out over the gate to their backyard to get in range of an Eevee. In retrospect it was pretty stupid and I won't be pulling that dumb shit at night again.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
No Pokemon at Dale Hollow Lake. With insence I attracted a bunch of Magikarp and a weak ass Dratini. Hopefully the whatever big baddie of the deep shows up while I'm here. First Pokemon game for me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Name your Eevee "Rainer" and it always evolves into Vaporeon. Check reddit for the other two.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I think the servers are melting at the moment. Can't log in for the past one hour of trying. I was out walking around in the city centre too. FUCK