Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There is nothing you people won't min/max is there. Even if you get the perfect pokemon, pretty much any scrub can still bounce him out of a gym with 6 pokemon to use. What's the point?
This is why I've changed my focus to just collecting them all at this point (Pokedex is at 115 collected out of 117 seen).

Even if you get a 100% super awesome whatever the fuck, you're not really going to see much difference until you hit the cap of 40 anyway which sounds like it'll take a year+ to do. Plus, like you said, any asshat can come by and stomp the shit out of your perfect Pokemons, so who cares?

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is that renaming Eevee thing not working anymore or did I screw up by not closing the app and restarting. I named it Rainer and evolved into a Flareon. I had done it once before and it worked... or was a fluke.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
No just the Eevee I was evolving. I did read you had to restart the app after naming him but I didn't do that.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Spent a good bit of time farming at a Dratini den. Tried this guy out at the nearby gym and fucking rolled it. One hit killed all 3 defending Pokemon.

Kind of ridiculous.

w6amniT.png

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Spent a good bit of time farming at a Dratini den. Tried this guy out at the nearby gym and fucking rolled it. One hit killed all 3 defending Pokemon.

Kind of ridiculous.

w6amniT.png
Well dragonite is the 2nd strongest pokemon in the game based on max cp, only mewtwo is higher

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Is that renaming Eevee thing not working anymore or did I screw up by not closing the app and restarting. I named it Rainer and evolved into a Flareon. I had done it once before and it worked... or was a fluke.
You can only do it once for each type.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dragon type is also absurdly overpowered when you're limited to only gen 1 pokemon. It's resistant to the 4 most common pokemon types, and there are only 6 non legendary pokemon in generation 1 that are fairy or ice (ignoring the unevolved forms).

Plus, in Pokemon Go a Dragonite only takes 56% extra damage from Ice, compared to the 400% extra damage it takes in the core games. Also, in the core game fairy types are completely immune to dragon type damage, whereas in Go they just get a 20% damage reduction.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Kind of ridiculous.

w6amniT.png
I really need to find a dratini nest to farm.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I find it hard to believe you oneshot anything with any pokemon unless they were plebs throwing up level 1000 hypnos or something.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dragon type is also absurdly overpowered when you're limited to only gen 1 pokemon. It's resistant to the 4 most common pokemon types, and there are only 6 non legendary pokemon in generation 1 that are fairy or ice (ignoring the unevolved forms).

Plus, in Pokemon Go a Dragonite only takes 56% extra damage from Ice, compared to the 400% extra damage it takes in the core games. Also, in the core game fairy types are completely immune to dragon type damage, whereas in Go they just get a 20% damage reduction.
Huh? I thought Dragon/Flying took x1.25 from Ice in Pokemon Go and x4 on gameboy. Where did you get x1.56?

Double Weakness has been removed as well as Immunity.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anything over 85% is probably a keeper
By this you mean the white half circle?

So this is basically the one important stat to filter by? The 45% pidgeot we found will never be really good, no matter how many power ups we do?

Wow my head hurts from reading all that information. I probably could have made a master's degree instead.

So our level 7 pleb trainer better keep catching shit and not upgrade anything because the gyms here have 1000+ CPs on top.

Sucks that that's the only way to get coins. I wonder how many people bought coins for all those lure modules.

I feel like this is something they have to address because if the game will end up about pokemon battles for the 1% only, the casual players will drop out very fast.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider

So this is basically the one important stat to filter by? The 45% pidgeot we found will never be really good, no matter how many power ups we do?
No, the half circle shows their level. Their Individual Values aren't displayed directly, but you can (mostly) deduce them from their HP, CP, and level.

If you find a 45% Pidgeot, it will never be anything other than a 45% no matter how many power ups you do.

Also, what attacks they get is even more important than their IVs. But since moves are randomly picked when you evolve, the IVs are the thing to obsess over because they stay the same.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Wow my head hurts from reading all that information. I probably could have made a master's degree instead.

So our level 7 pleb trainer better keep catching shit and not upgrade anything because the gyms here have 1000+ CPs on top.

Sucks that that's the only way to get coins. I wonder how many people bought coins for all those lure modules.

I feel like this is something they have to address because if the game will end up about pokemon battles for the 1% only, the casual players will drop out very fast.
In dnd terms Imagine that the white circle is the xp, but the individual value are the stats ex str, wiz, int.

That level 10, 13 str fighter might be able to wipe the floor with a level2, 18str fighter but once the 18str fighter levels itll be much more powerful.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The egg hatching speed limit is 20 miles an hour?

Do you see many people driving somewhat slowly on the road for this?

Hell I'd ride my bike for this if I could figure out how to keep the phone from going to sleep.