Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

B-Biscuit

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Thread is quiet so thought I'd post a few more pictures to make pharmakos pharmakos and @Koushirou jealous

View attachment 130807

This is a map of the pokestops and gyms around my house. Gyms update in real time with level/team. Don't worry, the red dot isn't where I am.

View attachment 130808

Ran across this randomly the other night. Was a nice surprise. Phone was so laggy I could barely do anything though.

drool-1.gif

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Not counting regionals, I'm down to the last 8 pokemon I need to catch to complete my Pokedex.

Unknown is one of them of course. I really need to keep a closer eye on this area. Not one but two Unknown there recently.

DLgkUrW.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm thinking about reinstalling this pathetic excuse for a game just to walk this winter fat back off :-|

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hey, anyone who knows their Pokemons - for which pokemon should I be saving up candy for the next expac? For Johto, I had a bunch of Blisseys, serendipitously due to the Valentines event, but I only had 6 porgyon candy, and I only have like, 88 Seadra (despite mass-evolving Seadra before and having wasted some 400 candies or so), and a few others. I knew Scyther was coming, so I was prepped for that.

So, who should I start "making sure to catch every time I see them" for Pokemon3.0?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Nothing for Gen 2 -> 3.

For Gen 2 -> 4 you want to save:
• Magnemite
• Lickitung
• Rhydon
• Tangela
• Electabuzz
• Magmar
• Eevee
• Porygon
• Togepi
• Aipom
• Yanma
• Murkrow
• Misdreavus
• Gligar
• Sneasle
• Swinub

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nothing for Gen 2 -> 3.

For Gen 2 -> 4 you want to save:
• Magnemite
• Lickitung
• Rhydon
• Tangela
• Electabuzz
• Magmar
• Eevee
• Porygon
• Togepi
• Aipom
• Yanma
• Murkrow
• Misdreavus
• Gligar
• Sneasle
• Swinub
How interesting! What happens from Gen 2-3?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Why hello there little buddy, would you like to come home with me?

RT9vwd7.jpg

In other news...

Adventures Await! - Pokémon GO

TLDR: From1:00 P.M. PDT on May 18 to 1:00 P.M. PDT on May 25, 2017 more items from pokestops, 50% off pokeballs, Buddy will generate candy 4x faster, lots of rock pokemon everywhere, especially Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops and Aerodactyl which are mentioned by name. Also a new hat.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm one away from finishing Gen 1... Tangela. My girlfriend hatched 4. Does this thing show up in any biomes I can look for? It's sad because I used it in my first playthrough of a pokemon game.

I went to a hilly town to get Aerodactyl and got it with the evens boosted drop rate.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm one away from finishing Gen 1... Tangela. My girlfriend hatched 4. Does this thing show up in any biomes I can look for? It's sad because I used it in my first playthrough of a pokemon game.

I went to a hilly town to get Aerodactyl and got it with the evens boosted drop rate.

Tangela is quite rare, especially since Gen 2 game out. I think I've seen it in the wild only 3-4 times. I don't think it's specific to any biome, it's just a typical rare spawn.

Getting it out of an egg is probably your best bet.