Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I found 3, but got a network error on the second one, even after I hit the thing with a ball and it didn't give it to me. Found all three within 5 minutes of getting to campus, then didn't see another one for the rest of the event.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I ended up with 9 shiny, and fully evolved 3 with the special move, and then evolved a couple of double wonderfuls to max with the special move too. Also nabbed two mewtwos (both at ex raid gyms). I think the place I was strolling through is the second most "pokestop" dense strip in the US, so I'm pretty happy for that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like there is actually a pretty big group of guys who are hard core, working in the building next to my work, we have a gym between us and they where all out at lunch to get mew 2. was able to get one for my wife who was butt hurt she missed it during the kid party. Hopefully can get a few more over the month, I guess the gym is also an EX gym too.

• 2Like

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I grabbed two out of three attempts today, so I'm happy about that. Still no perfects, but a 13/13/13 is at least memorable. I do like that it's 5 candy per capture, so I'm not trying to use pinaps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Trade extras with a good friend 1 for 1, and hope for a lucky with a 1/64 chance at perfect. If you don't end his run with 20+ catches then you aren't the type of player that will be able to max a whole squad of them, so any extras outside of your best 1-2 should be transferred anyway.

At the very most I'll probably only keep 1 for each attack type, and I won't ever be able to power them up because all my candy will go to my single Shadowball Mewtwo.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I had 2 low IV shadow ball mewtwos and 1 94% psychic before the event started. I didn't have any charge TMs so I traded the psychic one to my wife, she now has a lucky shadow ball mewtwo. How many blowjobs is that worth?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Depends if she'll actually use it or just be like my wife and regardless of what you hook her up with, goes with recommended team lol. I watched her lose a solo T2 raid against Mawile at like level 32 because she let the game decide.

• 2Worf

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Depends if she'll actually use it or just be like my wife and regardless of what you hook her up with, goes with recommended team lol. I watched her lose a solo T2 raid against Mawile at like level 32 because she let the game decide.
How is the game so bad at auto picking though? Like it's REALLY bad...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Because it picks based off of defensive resistance, not by attack usefulness. Also if you're going against a full gym I think it only checks the last defender in the lineup.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea the defense is what trips a lot of people up. And let's be fair, it's just plain stupid, as 99% of the time you want strong attack, not strong defense.

This is doubly true for raids where the real enemy is only ever the completion timer, seeing as how you can just rejoin if you lose all 6.

For gyms who gives a fuck, just make it auto pick 6 machamps and save us all some clicking.

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
My wife is the same, I have 2 mew2s with thunder, the one I caught for her has shadowball, gonna trader her and then charge tm the other one.

• 1Like

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I just used a custom party slot with a couple of Machamps and four other heavy hitters of various other types after I got sick of it choosing 6 Rhydons for me no matter what the opponent was.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Got an EX raid pass today, 30 minutes before the raid was supposed to happen. Was only down the block so I ran over, it spawned a Mewtwo and didn't use my EX pass? Now I logged in tonight and my EX raid is cancelled and they gave me two regular raid passes and 1000 stardust -_-

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Got an EX raid pass today, 30 minutes before the raid was supposed to happen. Was only down the block so I ran over, it spawned a Mewtwo and didn't use my EX pass? Now I logged in tonight and my EX raid is cancelled and they gave me two regular raid passes and 1000 stardust -_-
Happened to a lot of people today, including myself. Niantic fucked up.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got a ex pass for Monday at 1pm, in a whole other city, so that is a no go... did get mr mime today though so I'm happy for that

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
got an exraid for monday, pretty excited. Blew all my stardust leveling guys up for it (500k). Also got Mr. Mime and two tangelas from friend eggs (two in a row, pretty sure it's a bad RNG seed).