Pokemon Quest is released for iOS/Android now

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider

Pokemon Quest is out now for iOS/Android (Switch had a release earlier this month). Anyone else played it? Just downloaded it this evening. Seems like a shallow summer game for my iPad/iPhone :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
I’ve started playing this to fuel my Pokemon fire until Let’s Go. It’s fun, but I wish they didn’t go the blocky art style. A way to speed to speed things up would help this games longevity. They need to cut the recharge time down by half.

That’s said I’ve been playing it a bunch. Caved and got the $5 pack for the extra cooking pot. Rolling with a Machamp, Scyther, and Onix or Vaporeon.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’ve started playing this to fuel my Pokemon fire until Let’s Go. It’s fun, but I wish they didn’t go the blocky art style. A way to speed to speed things up would help this games longevity. They need to cut the recharge time down by half.

That’s said I’ve been playing it a bunch. Caved and got the $5 pack for the extra cooking pot. Rolling with a Machamp, Scyther, and Onix or Vaporeon.

If you're not playing Go you should be, since you can transfer stuff from there to Let's Go in November.