Pokemon Quest is released for iOS/Android now

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider

Pokemon Quest is out now for iOS/Android (Switch had a release earlier this month). Anyone else played it? Just downloaded it this evening. Seems like a shallow summer game for my iPad/iPhone :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
I’ve started playing this to fuel my Pokemon fire until Let’s Go. It’s fun, but I wish they didn’t go the blocky art style. A way to speed to speed things up would help this games longevity. They need to cut the recharge time down by half.

That’s said I’ve been playing it a bunch. Caved and got the $5 pack for the extra cooking pot. Rolling with a Machamp, Scyther, and Onix or Vaporeon.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’ve started playing this to fuel my Pokemon fire until Let’s Go. It’s fun, but I wish they didn’t go the blocky art style. A way to speed to speed things up would help this games longevity. They need to cut the recharge time down by half.

That’s said I’ve been playing it a bunch. Caved and got the $5 pack for the extra cooking pot. Rolling with a Machamp, Scyther, and Onix or Vaporeon.

If you're not playing Go you should be, since you can transfer stuff from there to Let's Go in November.