Politics Thread 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I would have been fine deleting my post or trying to help someone that wanted to ignore me or whatever. But changing it like that. Every single mod should feel fucking ashamed for that shit. That is straight pussy shit.
Tough talk coming from a member of the mod staff over at pussy shit central. I FEEL NO SHAME I HAVE NO SHAME.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Am I seriously still a mod over there? Wow.
Fuck if I know bro. I'm probably one of like 5 people that even remember you were amod. Half the people here apparently don't even remember you at all or think your someone's new alt. Fucking goldfish memories up in here.

• 1Brony

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Fuck if I know bro. I'm probably one of like 5 people that even remember you were amod. Half the people here apparently don't even remember you at all or think your someone's new alt. Fucking goldfish memories up in here.
I'm your alt Mario. Remember me.

• 1Bullshit

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I would have been fine deleting my post or trying to help someone that wanted to ignore me or whatever. But changing it like that. Every single mod should feel fucking ashamed for that shit. That is straight pussy shit.
Umm what I did was exactly what you are suggesting you could have done.

I just moved your post out of the thread is all I did.

What are you thinking happened?

• 1Brony
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Nazi mods unilaterally corrupting the sanctity of purest message board?

I dunno. I just think it's funny I offended so many people to get it to that point.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Islamic

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
1be1ws.jpg

• 1Brony
  • 1Nationalist

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nazi mods unilaterally corrupting the sanctity of purest message board?

I dunno. I just think it's funny I offended so many people to get it to that point.
Yeah but I literally did essentially just what you suggested be done to remedy the situation for the whiners. Yet you are complaining that I have done what you suggested I do ....

Bipolar?

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Nationalist

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
My mind is still a bit blown that people dealt with Merlin, IRB, HM, Khorum and a slew of other dipshits for years on end in that thread, but Scream rolls in there and suddenly there's a Triggerpocalypse?

• 1Hodjing

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Good King Screamfeeder, 1st of His name, Unburnt King of the Cucks, The Shitlords, Lord of the Last Men, Breaker of Threads, Father of the Cyber, and King of Naat Sees and the Dindus.

• 1Islamic

xrg

Golden Squire
I'm out of the loop -- how did this place become so hysterical over SJWs and stuff anyway? It's like 4chan took over, and everyone on the board is the crazy relative that constantly forwards stupid bullshit.

(I posted under the name Laladilya back on fohguild -- I drew Millie pictures, failed rpg game, etc)

• 1Brony
  • 1Like

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Gamergate basically triggered every sane individual on the forums and the consistent follow-on of professional victims, yellow journalism, and virtue signaling in general have been driving political discussion for the last two years. The wikipedia entry for gamergate is controlled by SJWs. Thoughtcrime is real; newspeak is real. There is a twisted illogical moralist revival centered on white guilt among the vocal upper-class twenty somethings, and it disgusts the majority of us.

• 1Brony

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Gamergate basically triggered every sane individual on the forums and the consistent follow-on of professional victims, yellow journalism, and virtue signaling in general have been driving political discussion for the last two years. The wikipedia entry for gamergate is controlled by SJWs. Thoughtcrime is real; newspeak is real. There is a twisted illogical moralist revival centered on white guilt among the vocal upper-class twenty somethings, and it disgusts the majority of us.

It's only on the internet though. No need to worry

• 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I'm out of the loop -- how did this place become so hysterical over SJWs and stuff anyway? It's like 4chan took over, and everyone on the board is the crazy relative that constantly forwards stupid bullshit.

Redpillers and /pol/ are uppity about women and brown people.

About it. And they got "dankmemes".

• 1Triggered
Status
Not open for further replies.