Poop smell through toilet paper

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just got home and gave the bidet a good test. Not sure how I feel about blasting poowater directly into my ballsack.

We'll see if the wife notices I suppose...

you bought the same one I posted? It has two settings, Feminine and Butthole. The butthole one is always dead on for me.

It doesn't get my nuts, you got some low hangers?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
you bought the same one I posted? It has two settings, Feminine and Butthole. The butthole one is always dead on for me.

It doesn't get my nuts, you got some low hangers?
I got a $40 one I ordered right before you posted that one.

Yea I've got some droopy nuts but if it weren't for my boys, It'd be blasting out the front of the toilet anyways. Maybe ill see if I can bend the nozzle a little bit.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
lol, i love dropping a big ass lumberjack in the toilet and just sit and read for 20 minutes, clean up, close door, and then wait for the inevitable "GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK" from the wife.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If your assblaster is shooting shitwater you probably have it set up wrong.

Also, I have mine set to where the guy function does what I want and the girl function is turned back a bit to basically give me a colonoscopy, for when I really wanna be sure my nastiness is cared for. You guys seem intelligent, I'm sure you can work it out with moving a nozzle.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If the water ricochets off my dirty butt and hits my balls, it's poowater. I'm not saying it's submerged.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Gotta find a german wife and you wont have any of these problems.

• 1Nationalist
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Yea I've got some droopy nuts but if it weren't for my boys, It'd be blasting out the front of the toilet anyways.
I'm pretty sure if I'm ever lost at sea, I could take off about 30% of my nutsack and make a sail.

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
On a hot muggy day forget about it. I could absolutely jump off a cliff and parachute down safely.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

You definitely need to learn seat positioning with those. When I visited Japan, I tried one but apparently I was sitting too far back and this water jet shot out between my legs and splashed the wall lol