Poop smell through toilet paper

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I fear being a part of this forum will be a tough one for me to explain to God.

• 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
dbe4d0fee9b21faa5e8875afb632d35c.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like you need to europeanize your toilet, careful might turn you gay faster then this forum with Fedor banned.

804c7560-2_09g05c09g05c000000_large.gif

giphy.gif

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Who was the guy that shoved a highlighter in his nose and showed us his butthole? I can't remember his name but I'm 90% certain Falxy is that guy.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wait until people figure out that the smell is from tiny molecules from the shit binding to your olfactory receptors.

I haven’t had anyone fart for me to test masks though.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've already told other people - I've converted to paperless and I never want to go back. I actually used to be fine with like public poops and I've turned into the dude who only likes to shit at home. Toilet paper is terrible except as maybe a final ply when you're all done to check that you didn't miss anything in your drunken stupor and/or to dry off.

• 1Solidarity

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Relatively inexpensive, works great. Since it's built into the seat, it doesn't lift up the back or anything weird.
I ordered this one about 20 minutes before your post. Just installed it in about 15 minutes and the toilet seat still feels fine. Haven't loosed a deuce yet, but I've never been so excited for a messy shit.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I ordered one that also used the hot water line, but it didn't work right. Got a better model, but without the hot water attachment. I was a bit worried about the lack of heat, but man the pressure makes you not even miss the heat. TP only seems so barbaric and backwards now.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was really bummed (lulz) out that I didn't even have to take a shit last night. I did drop trou and wet my whistle after I installed the bidet just to test it out real quick. Hit the back of my ballsack with a water dart on the first go, but I made a quick hop & scoot and got on-target on the 2nd try. I was afraid it was going to feel like getting sodomized by an icicle without the warm water line, but it wasn't bad at all honestly. We'll see if winter time makes a difference I guess?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just got home and gave the bidet a good test. Not sure how I feel about blasting poowater directly into my ballsack.

We'll see if the wife notices I suppose...

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just got home and gave the bidet a good test. Not sure how I feel about blasting poowater directly into my ballsack.

We'll see if the wife notices I suppose...
If she notices poowater being blasted directly into her ballsack?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users