Porkchop’s Pretty Protracted Portrait Posts - Transitioning Takes Time

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wonder how many trannies we'll have here 10 years from now, assuming society doesn't collapse? We used to have tons, then Vanessa was so retarded she made them all ashamed to be associated with her, at least that's what I'n going with. Now we just have her. I miss MissB, now THERE is a man I can jerk off to.

Paging Porkchop Porkchop , paging Porkchop Porkchop , tranny Porkchop Porkchop to the v-thread, stat.

valentines day transformers GIF by AOK

Can’t let Vanessa Vanessa get all the glory, Porkchop Porkchop - post away in your very own thread. It’s FoH tradition - have at it!

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
K fine. I'm not very political or opinionated and probably wont respond to many of your posts, because I honestly dont give a fuck with any of you think. But what do you want to know?

• 1Quality Calories

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What exactly is the endgame here, you're upset we have a dickchopper who isn't an attention whore and won't rest until you've rectified that grave injustice?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
K fine. I'm not very political or opinionated and probably wont respond to many of your posts, because I honestly dont give a fuck with any of you think. But what do you want to know?
Curious as to how far you’ve transitioned. Are you MtF, FtM or Hybrid? What’s your favorite gaming platform and game? What do you do for a living? Do you use your powers for good or for awesome?

What exactly is the endgame here, you're upset we have a dickchopper who isn't an attention whore and won't rest until you've rectified that grave injustice?
Weren’t you friends with the jailed prostitute pill popper who lied, cheated and embezzled FoH members? Shush.

• 1Faggotry

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Curious as to how far you’ve transitioned. Are you MtF, FtM or Hybrid? What’s your favorite gaming platform and game? What do you do for a living? Do you use your powers for good or for awesome?

I'm MtF, pronouns are she/her. Femme in appearance. "How far" is a tough question because I didn't go gung ho due to career, mental health and family, so I've been incrementally learning about myself over the last 15 years. But to this point i'm in private and group therapy, I've been on HRT (Depo-estradiol, Progesterone) for 3 years (with a 1 year break) and i'm out of the closet at home and in public but still haven't come out to my extended family. I dont see them much due to the rona, so I haven't figured out a way to come out on my dead name social media.

My favorite gaming platform is PC. I mostly play WoW, Warzone and Sims 4. I used to play EQ with ya'll until 2005ish. I have a Xbox one and a Switch, so I play RDR2, GTAV, Overwatch and the Mario games on Switch.

Right now for a living I am a intra-day trader in stocks and crypto and run ebay and amazon stores. I also sell landscape photography and will probably get into event photography more once the world opens up. Last year I was a MCSE, CCNP network admin. Got laid off for the 4th time in 10 years and figured either I suck at IT or something about that field just isnt right for me. Plus, as liberal as IT seems, I constantly found it impossible to come out as trans at work, so maybe being my own boss is the right way to go.

I only use my powers as needed. I pretty much keep to myself, but I wouldnt call myself "anti-social" or awkward, just privacy focused online and IRL. I like to help people, but I also love my family more than anything and their needs will get priority over anyone else.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh great. Another one of these on our forums?! I've said it many times and I will never stop saying it: BAN ALL SIMS 4 PLAYERS FROM OUR COMMUNITY!!!

• 8Worf
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 9 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Have you considered cross-training? A lot of network guys do very well on the red team/pentesting side, networking logic breaks peoples brains so you have a leg up. There's also blue team sec positions, firewall admins who aren't retarded is a huge demand, learn to write splunk rules real quick and suddenly the sky is the limit.

• 1Like

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Have you considered cross-training? A lot of network guys do very well on the red team/pentesting side, networking logic breaks peoples brains so you have a leg up. There's also blue team sec positions, firewall admins who aren't retarded is a huge demand, learn to write splunk rules real quick and suddenly the sky is the limit.

I have considered that. I go to hacker summer camp every few years but haven't really had an opportunity to do cert training. The last few year i've been hanging with the data forensics folks and that seems fun. Firewall admin might be ok. I'm already familiar with ipchains, ASA and Sonicwall, mostly SMB stuff. Getting into the field seems difficult though. I had a Sec+ at one point and tried to make the leap but every mid-level position expected pen-testing level experience. IDK, maybe a bootcamp would be worth doing.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm going to have to break out urban dictionary to figure out if you guys are talking about transitioning/lifestyle or IT stuff. I have learned what cis & mtf means just not sure if blueteam and Sec+ are related. And where does MSCE leave you in the transitioning process is that early on or later?

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to have to break out urban dictionary to figure out if you guys are talking about transitioning/lifestyle or IT stuff. I have learned what cis & mtf means just not sure if blueteam and Sec+ are related. And where does MSCE leave you in the transitioning process is that early on or later?
Sec+ and MSCE are IT certifications

• 1Galaxy Brain

BeachParty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is it ok to be cool with people being whatever gender they think they are but also think calling people weird things like zim and xir and they and them is a bit silly?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So MtF, alright. What gender are you into then? V is into women which makes V, mmm, mmmm, a transitioned gay person. Or is there a prefered term? It’s’ all very confusing.

• 1Faggotry

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Is it ok to be cool with people being whatever gender they think they are but also think calling people weird things like zim and xir and they and them is a bit silly?
no it's all wrong, and mental illness

you can have a child running around calling himself a ninja turtle, sure, everyone will do it, b/c he'll grow out of it

but are you going to be ok with helping a 20yr old donatello clean his bo staff?

it's a cognitive mental disorder, if you have crazy joe saying that his twelve gremlin friends are telling him to hurt some ppl in a restaurant, are you gonna tell joe to listen to those gremlins? or to get mental help?