Porkchop’s Pretty Protracted Portrait Posts - Transitioning Takes Time

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
K fine. I'm not very political or opinionated and probably wont respond to many of your posts, because I honestly dont give a fuck with any of you think. But what do you want to know?
You're a site donor. That makes you ok in my book. Better a tranny donor than a non-tranny free rider.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Right now for a living I am a intra-day trader in stocks and crypto and run ebay and amazon stores.
Make sure you wander over to the Stonkhouse. We don't care how batshit crazy you are as long as you pass along cool stonk tips. Tendies > Trannies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Is it ok to be cool with people being whatever gender they think they are but also think calling people weird things like zim and xir and they and them is a bit silly?

Absolutely. I think being transgender is all a bit silly. Just like a lot of things that help people get through everyday life.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
So MtF, alright. What gender are you into then? V is into women which makes V, mmm, mmmm, a transitioned gay person. Or is there a prefered term? It’s’ all very confusing.

I consider myself a lesbian. I am married to a woman and have mostly dated women. I tried dating men but didn't care for it.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I consider myself a lesbian. I am married to a woman and have mostly dated women. I tried dating men but didn't care for it.
So were you, from your previous post, married while you were male in appearance, straight outwards to all but your spouse? Any kids? Then started transitioning. Or did you marry after the fact? What does your wife think is what I’m getting at. Is she gay too or adapted? What’s your intimte relation like now after HRT? I take it it’s different than before, libodo wise?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
So were you, from your previous post, married while you were male in appearance, straight outwards to all but your spouse? Any kids? Then started transitioning. Or did you marry after the fact? What does your wife think is what I’m getting at. Is she gay too or adapted? What’s your intimte relation like now after HRT? I take it it’s different than before, libodo wise?

Yes, I was presenting as male when I met my wife. But when I felt that things might get serious, I told her I was trans and to probably expect transition in the coming years. This is when she came out to me as being bisexual and told me how excited she would be to one day have a wife.

Yes, I have one son with my ex. but he lives with his mom a few hours away and I do not get to see him much.

Getting the intamacy right has been trial and error. The first anti-androgen I was on caused me to have zero sex drive, which was awful for both of us. After a break, I am now on a different drug that hasn't completely killed my sex drive.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

What do you think about Jerle? Does this post scare you?

• 1Rustled

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Yikes! I had never read Jerle's suicide note before. That's eerie reading it!!

-

Porkchop, I'll never understand what you must feel like, but I respect you and you seem otherwise normal and intelligent. Basically the complete opposite of the retarded attention whore who's name wont be mentioned.

• 2Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Bi, 5 posts up ___^

Ah, that’s perfect. I have a friend who is a biological lesbian, and is dating a FtM trans, it all works out. Really smart girl but a little too deep into conspiracy theories. Porkchop Porkchop thank you for answering our questions, these relationships are obviously complicated and lots are curious the inner workings.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What’s your favorite movie? And comic books? Whatching Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. Loved the comic books when I was a kid. Movie sucks ofc, but what gives.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What’s your favorite movie? And comic books? Whatching Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. Loved the comic books when I was a kid. Movie sucks ofc, but what gives.

I know you weren’t asking me, but I agree on Valerian. I thought the opening scene was super interesting, then we see the girl in a sexy bikini, but the movie straight takes a dump on itself after that. So bad.

• 1Like

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>

It doesn't scare me. I completely understand why someone would prefer to not live anymore after living this life. I've had plenty of chances and motivation to end it all, but i'm pretty sure I don't have the suicide gene. I would like to understand life more before I can place a value on it.

Bi, 5 posts up ___^

Right, she considers herself bi but understand that the world sees us as a lesbian relationship.

My favorite movie is still Dumb and Dumber. It might be because that was a silly time in my life, but that movie just sticks with me. I've also been a Jim Carrey fan since In Living Color. The guy is a wack job sure, but that is part of his charm, reminds me of what it must have been like to know Dali in his prime.

I don't really do comic book series, but occasionally pick one up for the cover art lol. I have most of the Bombshells issues, and used to be a Superman fan. I still enjoy the Superman movies, Batman movies and some of the MCU. I saw Valerian once, and probably never need to see it again lol Tried to read the comics, but couldn't get into it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
It doesn't scare me. I completely understand why someone would prefer to not live anymore after living this life. I've had plenty of chances and motivation to end it all, but i'm pretty sure I don't have the suicide gene. I would like to understand life more before I can place a value on it.

Right, she considers herself bi but understand that the world sees us as a lesbian relationship.

My favorite movie is still Dumb and Dumber. It might be because that was a silly time in my life, but that movie just sticks with me. I've also been a Jim Carrey fan since In Living Color. The guy is a wack job sure, but that is part of his charm, reminds me of what it must have been like to know Dali in his prime.

I don't really do comic book series, but occasionally pick one up for the cover art lol. I have most of the Bombshells issues, and used to be a Superman fan. I still enjoy the Superman movies, Batman movies and some of the MCU. I saw Valerian once, and probably never need to see it again lol Tried to read the comics, but couldn't get into it.
How does the "bi" situation work with you and your girl? The world doesnt see you as lesbians... its a dude who is now a girl but your girlfriend still likes some hard pounding cock? Or does she go for super fem type boys to feel that and not trigger the man hating sort of thing?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Oh great. Another one of these on our forums?! I've said it many times and I will never stop saying it: BAN ALL SIMS 4 PLAYERS FROM OUR COMMUNITY!!!
Yikes. Let’s cool it with the Simphobia. Thought we were better than this.

• 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yikes. Let’s cool it with the Simphobia. Thought we were better than this.
How does Porkchop Porkchop play sims? Lock them in basement with no exit or bathroom to starve and malaise like a true gamer or more like a gal playing house?

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
How does Porkchop Porkchop play sims? Lock them in basement with no exit or bathroom to starve and malaise like a true gamer or more like a gal playing house?
I’m not sure what this means. The only Sim I’ve ever played was SimAnt. All I remember is colonizing the shit out of some back yards. Probably not a good quote for a trans related thread but there it is.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I’m not sure what this means. The only Sim I’ve ever played was SimAnt. All I remember is colonizing the shit out of some back yards. Probably not a good quote for a trans related thread but there it is.
Well, transition takes time. Baby steps. Here: