Post-Election Poll For Trump Voters

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

What Best Describes Your Feelings Now?

• Completely satisfied. Forget Clinton, Trump will truly be a great President of his own accord.

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Mostly satisfied. I don't love the guy, but he'll still do a much better job than Clinton would.

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • Somewhat satisfied. I'm happy Clinton lost, but not enthusiastic about what we got.

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Somewhat unsatisfied. I don't completely hate him, but I mostly voted anti-Clinton.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Very unsatisfied. Yeah, Clinton HAD to lose, but I'm still pretty worried about Trump.

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • I don't particularly care about Trump one way or the other. I strictly voted anti-establishment.

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Given all of the reporting and discussion about the historic lack of confidence coming from voters of both candidates during the run up to Election Day, just how (un)satisfied are you, the Trump voter, to know that Donald J. Trump will become the next president of The United States of America?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Mostly satisfied.

He's made some bigly promises that I don't see how he can realistically deliver on. But at least we won't be importing 500,000 rapefugees next year. So that goes in the plus column.

Edit: I will be severely pissed off if he breaks that campaign promise. It's basically the only one I expect him to keep.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Very satisfied. I think both Clinton and Trump are completely unfit for presidency, but at least for Trump it's mostly just his loud mouth, which can change, for Clinton it's her Syrian Cold War, her TTIP support and her general crookedness - and that's not gonna change.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
I'm fine with 4 years of gridlock and nothing getting done, and supreme court nominees who won't do anything crazy. I don't expect trump to actually do much which is cool with me, let govt get out of the way and let businesses do their work

• 1Like