Post your ballot here to prove you ain't a cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
First, If you vote in person a lot of places it's illegal to take photographs inside the polling location... #justsayin....

Second, it's unbecoming of an upstanding gentleman to ask others what they do in the privacy of the voting booth.

Is this not, technically speaking, incitement to commit a crime? Gonna have to tattle to @Amod about this one.

I think keg just wants to see me jerking off in the voting booth. He's been after my dick pics for years.
Cuck^4

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
shit I missed my chance, when is the bull coming over? I should probably pick up the place a bit and practice my soy boy face.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
033F8031-F9E2-43C6-8748-1190748ADCC9.jpeg

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
IN and out in 20 minutes. voted R where i could vote R several candidates were unopposed.
didn't take pic.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
IN and out in 20 minutes. voted R where i could vote R several candidates were unopposed.
didn't take pic.
With no pic the only logical conclusion here is that you voted for Kamala and hate America.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why you guys using paper ballots?

i'm in fucking kansas i got an electronic ballot, they even give you a "i voted" stylus to use with the ballot machine along with the sticker

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I sincerely considered filling in a bernie write in and posting it to Facebook to enjoy the fury frenzy from my friends on both sides.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Sorry no pic but my vote is in. Minnesota straight Republican, the wife votes later and should be the same.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
at 8 this morning in mississippi. 20 minutes outside (technically in the city's limits but...it's not the city) of one of the largest cities in MS(lol it's not large)....there was parking 2 blocks away and a line 100 feet long outside the polling place.

came back at noon. line ws longer.parking was harder. officer saaid 50 minute wait to vote.

i go back in an hour and a half to see if it's shorter.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This is too close to something that might get us into legal hot water. That, and we have enough purity tests here.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.