Post your ballot here to prove you ain't a cuck

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
First, If you vote in person a lot of places it's illegal to take photographs inside the polling location... #justsayin....

Second, it's unbecoming of an upstanding gentleman to ask others what they do in the privacy of the voting booth.

Is this not, technically speaking, incitement to commit a crime? Gonna have to tattle to @Amod about this one.

I think keg just wants to see me jerking off in the voting booth. He's been after my dick pics for years.
Cuck^4

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
shit I missed my chance, when is the bull coming over? I should probably pick up the place a bit and practice my soy boy face.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
033F8031-F9E2-43C6-8748-1190748ADCC9.jpeg

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
IN and out in 20 minutes. voted R where i could vote R several candidates were unopposed.
didn't take pic.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
IN and out in 20 minutes. voted R where i could vote R several candidates were unopposed.
didn't take pic.
With no pic the only logical conclusion here is that you voted for Kamala and hate America.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
why you guys using paper ballots?

i'm in fucking kansas i got an electronic ballot, they even give you a "i voted" stylus to use with the ballot machine along with the sticker

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I sincerely considered filling in a bernie write in and posting it to Facebook to enjoy the fury frenzy from my friends on both sides.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Sorry no pic but my vote is in. Minnesota straight Republican, the wife votes later and should be the same.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
at 8 this morning in mississippi. 20 minutes outside (technically in the city's limits but...it's not the city) of one of the largest cities in MS(lol it's not large)....there was parking 2 blocks away and a line 100 feet long outside the polling place.

came back at noon. line ws longer.parking was harder. officer saaid 50 minute wait to vote.

i go back in an hour and a half to see if it's shorter.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This is too close to something that might get us into legal hot water. That, and we have enough purity tests here.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.