Post your battlestation 2019

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Not unless you have a way to shoot invaders with a sticker.

Is that kiddiefucker sam's rig?

Brad2770

• 6Like
  • 6Worf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 14 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was going to post my sweet rig with my 3 144 Acer monitor step up, mechanical keyboards and sound system etc

But you guys don’t care about that and neither do I.

The only thing I need to post is this.

I got three of these motherfuckers.

80FD514F-F7DC-4A77-AA34-D399328DEF07.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
IMG_1736.jpg

Need to re-paint office walls at some point, but been pretty lazy....

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for reminding me I need to clean up my mess.
I also need to take a new pic as you can't see shit in that one. The G502 is off to the right. The box is under the desk obviously.
No LEDs in it too because the left side faces the drawers.

IMG_20190130_213838.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
IMG_20190619_070256.jpg

Chair has been torn up by my cat. So I need a new one. This is my home office/gameroom. It is clean most of the time!

It does have some admittedly off features. Can't tell here but these monitors are different resolutions. Left hand side is 120hz and the other is a 4k. The PS4 hooks into that monitor and uses the USB speakers there. Which is why you see two sets of cheap speakers. Sound quality has never been maga important to me. This is also set up to connect in my Macbook Pro that work makes me use when it becomes, "office mode."

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
View attachment 211997

Chair has been torn up by my cat. So I need a new one. This is my home office/gameroom. It is clean most of the time!

It does have some admittedly off features. Can't tell here but these monitors are different resolutions. Left hand side is 120hz and the other is a 4k. The PS4 hooks into that monitor and uses the USB speakers there. Which is why you see two sets of cheap speakers. Sound quality has never been maga important to me. This is also set up to connect in my Macbook Pro that work makes me use when it becomes, "office mode."

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Man get some Klipsch 2.1s. You can find them for $99 sometimes but even at their normal $149 they’re fucking crazy loud and crisp.

• 2Solidarity

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Amazingly high percentage of people here with only a single monitor so far...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I went nuts and built a new desk and PC a few months ago. The monitor on the left is useless. I'm still trying to figure out to arrange it, to make it more useful. Note the original EQ install CD on top of the PC tower.

The mp4 doesn't seem to be loading.

It's here.
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/JdTtpPq.mp4

• 2Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I went nuts and built a new desk and PC a few months ago. The monitor on the left is useless. I'm still trying to figure out to arrange it, to make it more useful. Note the original EQ install CD on top of the PC tower.

The mp4 doesn't seem to be loading.

It's here.
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/JdTtpPq.mp4

What's making it useless? Just its position or is it a viewing angle problem?

And do you get much use out of the standing desk feature?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What's making it useless? Just its position or is it a viewing angle problem?

And do you get much use out of the standing desk feature?
It's the angle. Anything above like the bottom 30% of the screen is too high to comfortably look at. My main monitor is too big to really have them side by side. As for the standing desk, I don't change the height very often(though it did make working under the desk easier), but the plan is to have an office once we move. There I would actually use it for standing at times. It's currently in our master bedroom.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It's the angle. Anything above like the bottom 30% of the screen is too high to comfortably look at. My main monitor is too big to really have them side by side. As for the standing desk, I don't change the height very often(though it did make working under the desk easier), but the plan is to have an office once we move. There I would actually use it for standing at times. It's currently in our master bedroom.

Might be worth trying to have it above your main monitor and horizontal. Just mind potential neck paid as looking up is bad. Another option might be just shifting the main setup to being further to the right and mounting the second monitor to the left side of the desk.

Great setup though minus those speakers (have had them myself)