Post your battlestation 2019

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Might be worth trying to have it above your main monitor and horizontal. Just mind potential neck paid as looking up is bad. Another option might be just shifting the main setup to being further to the right and mounting the second monitor to the left side of the desk.

Great setup though minus those speakers (have had them myself)
Coincidentally, I've upgraded the speakers since I made that clip. These:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I went nuts and built a new desk and PC a few months ago. The monitor on the left is useless. I'm still trying to figure out to arrange it, to make it more useful. Note the original EQ install CD on top of the PC tower.

The mp4 doesn't seem to be loading.

It's here.
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/JdTtpPq.mp4

That's nice...

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Mine. Nothing new.

I'm shocked how clean some of you guys setups are.

IMG_0306.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Man get some Klipsch 2.1s. You can find them for $99 sometimes but even at their normal $149 they’re fucking crazy loud and crisp.

Then I'd have to buy two sets for $300 for something I don't give a shit about. No thanks.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Then I'd have to buy two sets for $300 for something I don't give a shit about. No thanks.

Ah didn’t see it was two sets. Well maybe you’d care if it sounded badass!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I use a set of Edifier R1280T powered speakers for my PC. They have amazing sound for the price. (Goes on sale for $75 CAD, so probably $50 US)

Logitech makes pretty garbage speakers across the board, and an affordable set of bookshelf speakers blows the majority of them out of the water.

This is a great link for anyone looking into various audio options:

• 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I went nuts and built a new desk and PC a few months ago. The monitor on the left is useless. I'm still trying to figure out to arrange it, to make it more useful. Note the original EQ install CD on top of the PC tower.

The mp4 doesn't seem to be loading.

It's here.
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/JdTtpPq.mp4

I’d just move the desk away from that side wall six inches. Mount the upper monitor to the side of the desk at a slight angle.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Just keep in mind that if that is a TN panel there is no secondary mounting option that will ever allow for good viewing angles. They need to be looked at dead-on and while horizontal.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
View attachment 211997

Chair has been torn up by my cat. So I need a new one. This is my home office/gameroom. It is clean most of the time!

It does have some admittedly off features. Can't tell here but these monitors are different resolutions. Left hand side is 120hz and the other is a 4k. The PS4 hooks into that monitor and uses the USB speakers there. Which is why you see two sets of cheap speakers. Sound quality has never been maga important to me. This is also set up to connect in my Macbook Pro that work makes me use when it becomes, "office mode."

No mouse pad?

Hekotat

Mine. Nothing new.

I'm shocked how clean some of you guys setups are.

View attachment 212000

Interesting use of the case for a headset holder, I just picked that same case up for 80 bucks. I'll be converting things over this weekend, I had to build an AIO bracket since the lines wouldn't reach. It'll just be temporary until I get all my watercooling stuff.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
No mouse pad?

So this desk began its life as a work desk in a science lab. I bought it off of a UT Austin grad student for $20. I used to have a mouse pad but the texture of this desk is absolutely perfect when it comes to using a mouse. It's better than any mouse pad I ever used. Even the supposedly high quality ones.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man get some Klipsch 2.1s. You can find them for $99 sometimes but even at their normal $149 they’re fucking crazy loud and crisp.
Until the f-ing preamp module starts crappy out. I've had mine for 15yrs? Still sound amazing, but the preamp is very touchy.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

Ok I'll play. Built this in 2016 , CPU has a year or so to see what AMD/Intel do next. Recently swapped my 1080 sli's out for an EVGA 2080ti FTW3 Hybrid.
Remember kids, do drugs not PC's , it's a cheaper habit!

• 11Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 11 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

If you realy want to step up, build your own for the same price and experiences high end sound quality for a fraction of the price.

The "Classix 2" from the following list of build plans from Paul Carmody, a highly rated designer, are about $150 for the pair: undefinition

I built a couple Speedster for my computer, from the following plans, and they are the best sounding speakers I have ever heard. Granted, I have never spent time listening to speakers in the $800+ price range.

Many of the builds have been picked up and offered as a CNC pre-cut kit, available from a couple sites, so all you need to do is glue, clamp, and finish them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

If you realy want to step up, build your own for the same price and experiences high end sound quality for a fraction of the price.

The "Classix 2" from the following list of build plans from Paul Carmody, a highly rated designer, are about $150 for the pair: undefinition

I built a couple Speedster for my computer, from the following plans, and they are the best sounding speakers I have ever heard. Granted, I have never spent time listening to speakers in the $800+ price range.

Many of the builds have been picked up and offered as a CNC pre-cut kit, available from a couple sites, so all you need to do is glue, clamp, and finish them.

Thanks for the link! going to look into this.