Post Your Favorite Video About Dreams

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I just woke up from an extremely weird dream, and it occurs to me that having a thread about dreams could be interesting.

Backstory. I was in the Air Force, when i was in training I briefly slept with a married girl named Sarah. I had a girlfriend back home I had been with for 2 years. It was silly, but it happens a lot in the military. Separated from ones we care about you feel for the people you spend a lot of time around. Anyways we went separate ways in our training, I ended up in Georgia she was in Texas. We talked for a while, one day she called me and told me we couldn't talk anymore. Left it at that. i ran into her in the middle east once while eating lunch (small world). We talked for a bit, I quite frankly don't remember about what. It was a weird experience, I was fairly speechless seeing her across the world. We never talked again

State of mind. I'm 30, a girl I was extremely close with in high school and through about 4 years ago lost contact with (my fault, not hers, and for no particular reason) came back into my life (she hunted me down). We dated twice in the past, it didn't work out either. The first was in high school, she ran away from me basically because she was falling too hard and was afraid. The second was about 8ish years ago, she was partying pretty hard, it wasn't something I was interested and quite frankly didn't like her that much like that. She was briefly in a relationship after and has 4 y/o boy with a guy that's a shithead and not really in the picture. We've been talking a lot, I'm pretty sure she's seriously interested, I can't decide if I am. It's occupied a lot of my thought recently.

Dream. I'm with or talking to a girl, of whom I'm not sure if has any significance. I feel like I've got a lot of history with this girl, but no clue. We've apparently been seriously messed with by some guy, and I guess we have some training in some crazy shit and kind of spy ish? I dunno, weird movie type stuff. She basically tracks him down and it's kind of grey. The shit he did to us was extremely psychological and a little torture ish. We're basically on the run with a decent amount of cash but not a lot. I somehow end up hacking/looking into records, and am looking at mine which has a list of relationships or something (not all inclusive, I don't know it was a weird list). I looked at the girl from the military on there and showed me her status. She was no longer with her husband. For some reason I tracked her down (I don't know why). She didn't answer the door, but it was open so I went in. It seemed like a small place, all the lights off. I went into the bedroom to see if she was sleeping. It was pretty dark, I couldn't tell if she was in the bed. I was looking at trying to turn on a lamp, and apparently she had snuck up behind me. She tried to swing a pillow at my head really hard, I ducked, she ran out of the room. I walked out of the room, she was leaning against the wall next to the door, arms crossed, with sunglasses on (and apparently the lights are on now), as well as bath water in a bathroom where apparently she was giving a son a bath. I walked up and took her sunglasses off and looked at her

And then woke up. I rarely have dreams, especially ones that I remember. But this was pretty fucking weird. I haven't even thought about that girl in years, and it was definitely not a relationship that would ever be pursued again. It was one that aside from practical considerations (like her being married) never would have worked because we weren't two people that could work together. We had a lot of fun together, but we had nothing in common at all.

I dunno, pretty weird. I thought people might find it interesting/funny and others could post their fucked up dreams. gogogo.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
The best dreams I get always come after binging video games. I remember when Dying Light first came out, I had a zombie dream that night. I've also had multiple World of Warcraft/Destiny related dreams

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Dream Warriors is the winner, but here are a few more favorites (including another Dokken song):

MegaDave!

Not their best song (or album), but great band anyway.

Oblig. Dokken.

Holy fuck at young Rob Halford!

The king.

The other King.