Post Your Pet

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Blah. I feel your pain to the couple bros who lost their dogs. That is the worst. I'm sorry.

I took a few of my favorite pictures I've ever taken on Mother's Day for our annual fishing opener at my grandparents. Got a shot of my dad, grampa and Surly while everyone was relaxing. Starting to tear up at the thought that Grampa, while relatively healthy, could be gone soon and Surly probably isn't going to live a typical full life because of his seizures. Fuck seizures. He's at about 2-4 once every 45-55 days now but it is still brutal when has to go through them. All good though, he is still #1 NA hunting dog. Turned 5 a few days ago.

rrr_img_101715.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They really need to invent dogs that live for 75 years. My dog is only 6 but I'm already dreading him getting old.

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
Potato-quality picture, but here's my boys. They're brothers who had to be adopted as a pair, and they're chill as fuck until string or lasers become involved.

rrr_img_101740.jpg

astgte

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_101431.jpg

Just back from vet heartbroken, my companion is in final stages of heart failure, may pass in the coming nights, tablets to ease the symptoms and if lucky (like her name) maybe they will extend her days some more. Fuck this getting old shit and a grown man crying like a baby. Nearly 15 years of devoted love will be hard to do without. A visiting dog who touched so many patients, residents and staff with her kind nature and compassion until retirement about a year ago, shes been such a special dog, like im sure so many to others have been, ill miss her so much.
Passed on Tuesday night, peaceful, but hurts like a huge knife plunged into my chest area and twisted around.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Passed on Tuesday night, peaceful, but hurts like a huge knife plunged into my chest area and twisted around.
Bah. Sorry to hear that, but at least the suffering from the illness is over. That's the downside to pets, they don't live nearly as long as we want them to, but thankfully it sounds like yours was amazing while it was around. I'm about to lose my kitty at the end of this month (going to live with his momma) and not looking forward to it at all.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Got back from Virginia Friday night after a hard day's work and a 9 hour drive. Yesterday I went and picked up this cool bro as a new project.

rrr_img_102355.jpg

Spoilered the pic because holy fuck its large

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Number 7 on a list for a black pug. 1-2 years wait, likely, due the the rarity of the coloration >.< But, potentially, it may reduce the colossal volume of hair pugs shed due to black pugs having a higher probably, supposedly, of only have a single coat.

611339_15030408_lz.jpg

Herv_sl

shitlord
Cutie and Key Marie
Sasha at 40 lbs
Sasha as a pup
Cutie, smell my finger
All rescues, some from the back yard though they have passed on (rabbits/cats, saved from retarded neighbors)

rrr_img_102902.jpg
rrr_img_102906.jpg
rrr_img_102904.jpg

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Where did you get that harness from? I've been looking for one of those for awhile now.
Julius-K9 main store. IDC-Powerharness

Best harness I've owned. Tough as nails, secure, and none of the straps rub or cause rashes (a problem I had with others). Plus, you can order cool custom velcro labels for them.

Edit: that's the company store in Europe, but they are available on Amazon.com as well.