Post Your Pet

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
JeS1Uuk.jpg

TtnrxQq.jpg

r4iinQT.jpg

Lost my Lani last month to fucking fast moving cancer. 10 years young. Watched her mom and aunt this weekend and can't believe they out lived her.

This is 2 weeks after the cancer showed up.. moved so fast

IAH1sC2.jpg

Got her down to Carmel for one last beach run before it was too late.

LxlkZLD.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All I know is that I gave that cat 16 years that it would have not known. I learned that Taz was as good as any child I would have had. I loved her more then anything,

fuck.
Siamese and Siamese subbreeds are awesome as shit. Basically with how the housing vs. rental market is right now - the only thing encouraging me to drop money on a house right now is actually being able to not be limited to a single cat anymore like the landlord we've got right now limits us to. Lease ends next month, and honestly considering setting up a buy as soon as the wife is better from her procedure Wednesday so we can get 1-2 Siamese to replace Miley (we were second owners - not our name choice!) that we lost around 2 years ago now and still hurts like hell.

[She was specifically a Snowshoe - but as stated, a Siamese subbreed]

Other cats are good, but Siamese just have some sort of magic to them where they're basically people. Even Ares our Himalayan was amazingly intelligent - dude would have conversations with you about needing something and gesture/walk you to what he needed, etc. ["Hey, you forgot to clean the cat box today" was a light swat on the leg until we started following him, then walking over to the box and staring at it until we fixed it, etc.]

Castle_sl

shitlord
Pretty sure I posted our Golden Retriever, Murphy somewhere in this thread. We lost him Christmas morning of all days, to cancer.

rrr_img_115409.jpg

Murph got to meet our German Shepherd, Zero, before he passed. Z, just had a growth spurt and like doubled in size the same week we brought home our new Golden, Jack.

rrr_img_115410.jpg

Jack, the newest edition to the family! (Jack and Zero, guess which movie my wife likes =)

rrr_img_115411.jpg

rrr_img_115412.jpg

And the two of them together on their drool covered dog bed. Zero thinks he is Jack's mother, and Jack always seems to come out on top when they wrestle.

rrr_img_115413.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's nice that your old dog gets along with the puppy. When we were kids we got a puppy and our old dog always hated him, probably because he got more attention.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Lost my Lani last month to fucking fast moving cancer. 10 years young. Watched her mom and aunt this weekend and can't believe they out lived her.
Got her down to Carmel for one last beach run before it was too late.

That's so sad man. My condolences.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
This guy went from retrieving master to a shit bag in the span of about 30 minutes. Got into his med bottle in the 10 seconds I was out of the truck and ate a few of the doxy's he had from a bacterial infection. Jackass.

Oh well, he'll be fine and has been awesome hunting this year.

rrr_img_115504.jpg

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wish my male was a good hunter. My female was a boss but my male is afraid of the birds falling out of the sky. Not gun shy but bird shy he is such a pussy.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you put Mylo on KittieKat Weight Watchers, when he looses weight, his sagging belly skin will probably droop low enough to clean/sweep your floors like a Roomba.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
My Parents Dog Spice, pretty much my dog now since Dad died a few years back. Almost 15 and a sheltie. We are putting her down tomorrow, cancer sucks.
rrr_img_115588.jpg

I did adopt another dog though. For me this time, this is Pepper, though I really think I should change his name to Pooper.

rrr_img_115589.jpg

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Mylo is fat but that picture makes him look bigger than he is. We actually have 3 cats (my wife's idea not mine). Mylo though is the most loyal thing you'll ever find. Days that I work from home he won't leave me all day. I get up and he gets up.

Telestin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Everyone who meets Bailey the Beagle always say the same thing . . "That's the happiest dog I've ever seen."

rrr_img_115598.jpg

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
My Parents Dog Spice, pretty much my dog now since Dad died a few years back. Almost 15 and a sheltie. We are putting her down tomorrow, cancer sucks.
rrr_img_115588.jpg

I did adopt another dog though. For me this time, this is Pepper, though I really think I should change his name to Pooper.

rrr_img_115589.jpg
Sorry buddy fuck cancer ! Crazy her name was spice, I had a sheltie growing up named sugar and her sister was named spice.your shark is cute though.