Post Your Pet

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Welp had to put down my old dog. Back legs pretty much stopped working, and no bowel control. In memory here is a pic of her younger self during escape attempt #9 !

I was tempted to just drop her off and run, but my kid was with me and wanted to be there when it happened. Made it 10x harder :*(

OXRTkK4.jpg

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 4 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Welp had to put down my old dog. Back legs pretty much stopped working, and no bowel control. In memory here is a pic of her younger self during escape attempt #9 !

I was tempted to just drop her off and run, but my kid was with me and wanted to be there when it happened. Made it 10x harder :*(

OXRTkK4.jpg

Sorry for your loss bro :(

astgte

Trakanon Raider

OXRTkK4.jpg

Lost mine a couple of years back, still sometimes think shes under table when I come home from work, many feels for you. On side note, I work as a street cleaner in a mechanical sweeper thingy and was emptying public bins in my town, today one was very heavy and being in a town centre this is unusual, one black bag in bottom of bin, emptied out and flump on ground, opened several bags to check and someone had dumped their dead cat, now I dont like cats but really, how much did your pet mean to you that you just throw into a public trash can. Utter scum

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Dis my gangster ass Conure, she will shit all over everything you love. Oversaturated it a bit fucking with phone editor, oh well.

My wife is driving me nuts about getting a bird so I just bought her a Pionus for our anniversary. My concern was it shitting all over my stuff and sadly, it looks like you are confirming this. /sadface.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
My wife is driving me nuts about getting a bird so I just bought her a Pionus for our anniversary. My concern was it shitting all over my stuff and sadly, it looks like you are confirming this. /sadface.

You can train them. I have one of mine trained to shit on the floor only, it took about a year but it was worth it. I'd rather clean things off the wood floor than carpet/couch. The two new ones I got don't seem to give a fuck so I came up with a blanket system for the couches. So far so good, but you have to stay on top of that shit....literally.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
B4UaOIqCMAAcVxY.jpg large.jpg
C2gdyoIUcAAexrq.jpg large.jpg
Cvft_cWUAAAGerb.jpg large.jpg

My dog Howard, Australian Shepard(starting to have hip problems sadly) 15years old, but every ounce of energy like he was still a puppy, and the deer on my property, this year mommy had 3 babies, free lawnmowers they do follow me around though rofl

• 1Haram
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I know this is from 6 months ago, but what is that orange fish? I used to have some and was thinking about getting them again but I can't remember the name.

Not an expert by any means but almost like like those glo fish they sell in a few neon colors and types.

rad

Lord of Guk
I know this is from 6 months ago, but what is that orange fish? I used to have some and was thinking about getting them again but I can't remember the name.

I believe that was a Red Zebra.. particularly mean, even for an African cichlid.

Yellow is a Lemon and the two blue are Blue Dolphins.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I believe that was a Red Zebra.. particularly mean, even for an African cichlid.

I think you're right. That was what I found googling, but I thought it was wrong because generally the males are blue and the females are orange and with mine both were orange but I have recently read that in a small percentage of the population the males can be orange so maybe I had the rarer ones. The male I had was really cool. He had a big bucket of a mouth and never stopped rearranging the gravel in the tank.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Came home last Thursday from work and my #1 guy had a swollen face. Took him to the vet because I thought he had an allergic reaction to a bug bite, and the next thing I know they're telling me he has stage IV lymphoma and about 3-4 weeks to live. Fucking cancer takes everything good in my life away from me.

porkyjpg.jpg

• 12Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 12 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Came home last Thursday from work and my #1 guy had a swollen face. Took him to the vet because I thought he had an allergic reaction to a bug bite, and the next thing I know they're telling me he has stage IV lymphoma and about 3-4 weeks to live. Fucking cancer takes everything good in my life away from me.

Truly sorry to hear that, bulldog brother. Fuck cancer, I don't even want to imagine when it's my bub's time.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

View attachment 153813
My vet gave my buddy two days max when his face swelled up, he looked like a fucking lion, and the vet was right, he could barely stand after half a day fucking cancer was more aggressive than migrant sand dindus entering Germany.

Good luck, but I would check in him every hour and give him a bomb ass steak dinner tonight.

• 1Solidarity

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
My vet gave my buddy two days max when his face swelled up, he looked like a fucking lion, and the vet was right, he could barely stand after half a day fucking cancer was more aggressive than migrant sand dindus entering Germany.

Good luck, but I would check in him every hour and give him a bomb ass steak dinner tonight.

My bro just turned four a few weeks back too, wasn't expecting something this serious for at least a few more years.. I declined chemo but told them I wouldn't spare any expense in making him feel like he's on a heroin trip until he dies, as well as giving him the best quality of life until he does so I can run through a doggie bucket list. They gave me a heap of steroids and painkillers and his swelling has gone way down. They said the steroids will stop working in 2-3 weeks at which point I'll have to think about euthanasia. He's definitely not feeling his best, but far better than the half dead state he was in when I brought him in. Last night I ordered two roast chicken dinners and he had his own. This morning he got his own tray of ground beef..

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My bro just turned four a few weeks back too, wasn't expecting something this serious for at least a few more years.. I declined chemo but told them I wouldn't spare any expense in making him feel like he's on a heroin trip until he dies, as well as giving him the best quality of life until he does so I can run through a doggie bucket list. They gave me a heap of steroids and painkillers and his swelling has gone way down. They said the steroids will stop working in 2-3 weeks at which point I'll have to think about euthanasia. He's definitely not feeling his best, but far better than the half dead state he was in when I brought him in. Last night I ordered two roast chicken dinners and he had his own. This morning he got his own tray of ground beef..
shit, 4 is pretty young, my dude was diagnosed at 10 w/ lip cancer, removed part of his lip and he looked like mean one sided dog but he was recovering for 6months really well.

his whole life i just had him on iams, never human food and vet said he was super healthy (from the vet scale of 1-5, one being dead skeleton and 5 being an overweight shit, he was always a 3). after he had his surgery they told me to cook some rice and veggies and meat for him, since dog food might be too hard for him to eat.

fuck, he looked healthier than hes ever been after a month of just straight eating human cooked food.

it was really simple too, 3 equal portions of
rice
veggies
meat

i'd cook about 3 or 4 cups ahead of time, i'm super asian, so i know my rice, short grain or jap/korean rice can be kept cooked in the fridge and it won't harden, even walmart sells my fav brand
41MktHI50mL._SY355_.jpg

5 bucks for a 5pound bag, buy a cheap panasonic rice cooker you don't need a bomb ass expensive zojirushi rice cooker, of course obviously i have one, cuz i'm asian, but i use the small panasonic more b/c i'm not cooking for like 20 immigrants.

just wash 3 cups in a collander, pour it into the rice cooker drained and fill it up with water until it covers the rice w/ 1/4in of water. (asian pros like myself either eyeball it, or use the stick a finger in the rice test)

for veggies just get straight frozen mixed veggies, thats it, i mean they're washed and cut and flashed frozen to keep the nutrients.

then just cook the meat

for chicken, i roasted it using beer can either get a holder, or really just stick a chicken on a beer can in the oven. you don't have to use beer, you don't even have to use anything but just water, 90minutes it'll come out amazing. you only wanna put seasonings and aromatics for humans, but dogs don't need that shit, they just want yummy cooked food.

i never like store bought ground meat, so i just cooked up either chuck steak or center cut pork chops, the leaner cuts of meat.

you can do this too, it's really simple, if you believe you can give your dude a few more weeks, then try to give him a more balanced diet instead of just straight meat, he might be more peppy. and have more energy to finish that bucket list.

and yea absolutely no seasonings or anything, dogs don't need it, and if you don't want to grill your outside, pan frying is really simple.

get a nice stainless steel pan or cast iron, put it on high and put 1tbsp butter/1tbsp canola oil (basically half/half) (don't use olive oil, it has a low smoke point), only when the oil slightly smokes, put the meat on (still high), for 3mins, flip it around, cover and turn off heat, ready in 6 mins.

honestly roasting chicken was the more economical way, if however you find breaking down a chicken (removing all the meat) is a bit difficult, then try pan frying.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
shit, 4 is pretty young, my dude was diagnosed at 10 w/ lip cancer, removed part of his lip and he looked like mean one sided dog but he was recovering for 6months really well.

his whole life i just had him on iams, never human food and vet said he was super healthy (from the vet scale of 1-5, one being dead skeleton and 5 being an overweight shit, he was always a 3). after he had his surgery they told me to cook some rice and veggies and meat for him, since dog food might be too hard for him to eat.

fuck, he looked healthier than hes ever been after a month of just straight eating human cooked food.

it was really simple too, 3 equal portions of
rice
veggies
meat

i'd cook about 3 or 4 cups ahead of time, i'm super asian, so i know my rice, short grain or jap/korean rice can be kept cooked in the fridge and it won't harden, even walmart sells my fav brand
41MktHI50mL._SY355_.jpg

5 bucks for a 5pound bag, buy a cheap panasonic rice cooker you don't need a bomb ass expensive zojirushi rice cooker, of course obviously i have one, cuz i'm asian, but i use the small panasonic more b/c i'm not cooking for like 20 immigrants.

just wash 3 cups in a collander, pour it into the rice cooker drained and fill it up with water until it covers the rice w/ 1/4in of water. (asian pros like myself either eyeball it, or use the stick a finger in the rice test)

for veggies just get straight frozen mixed veggies, thats it, i mean they're washed and cut and flashed frozen to keep the nutrients.

then just cook the meat

for chicken, i roasted it using beer can either get a holder, or really just stick a chicken on a beer can in the oven. you don't have to use beer, you don't even have to use anything but just water, 90minutes it'll come out amazing. you only wanna put seasonings and aromatics for humans, but dogs don't need that shit, they just want yummy cooked food.

i never like store bought ground meat, so i just cooked up either chuck steak or center cut pork chops, the leaner cuts of meat.

you can do this too, it's really simple, if you believe you can give your dude a few more weeks, then try to give him a more balanced diet instead of just straight meat, he might be more peppy. and have more energy to finish that bucket list.

and yea absolutely no seasonings or anything, dogs don't need it, and if you don't want to grill your outside, pan frying is really simple.

get a nice stainless steel pan or cast iron, put it on high and put 1tbsp butter/1tbsp canola oil (basically half/half) (don't use olive oil, it has a low smoke point), only when the oil slightly smokes, put the meat on (still high), for 3mins, flip it around, cover and turn off heat, ready in 6 mins.

honestly roasting chicken was the more economical way, if however you find breaking down a chicken (removing all the meat) is a bit difficult, then try pan frying.

So basically I need to find an Asian girlfriend to hand feed my dog and give him butt rubs. I already wanted one but this seals the deal-- hopefully the rice cooker comes with the dowry.

He had a deboned Whole Foods chicken last night, as well as a half slab of raw bacon. He's already become so accustomed to human food in the last week, he now just intentionally scatters his dry kibble all over the floor when his auto-feeder dispenses it.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So basically I need to find an Asian girlfriend to hand feed my dog and give him butt rubs. I already wanted one but this seals the deal-- hopefully the rice cooker comes with the dowry.

He had a deboned Whole Foods chicken last night, as well as a half slab of raw bacon. He's already become so accustomed to human food in the last week, he now just intentionally scatters his dry kibble all over the floor when his auto-feeder dispenses it.
i mean, if not, just go buy a large tub of cooked rice from your asian takeout place...

don't ever insta/uncle bens shit

and frozen veggies pretty easy.

i'm giving you ideas and to what levels you can do, but remember avoid foods w/ sauces and shit, they contain tons of sugar, good for hoomans but it might mess a doggie, especially one that is already compromised.

well i mean, mexican chicas can cook up some bang up rice too, maybe goto the local ICE raid and ask for a loaner.