The black lab is my Daughter's old lady Blue Belle
Both rescues from the pound here, bestest girls ever

IMG_20230510_050320.jpg

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Great dogs, but goddamn where can I get some of that Lisa Frank-esque art on the walls? Young me is jealous as fuck.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Great dogs, but goddamn where can I get some of that Lisa Frank-esque art on the walls? Young me is jealous as fuck.
Hey those are my "back in my day" black light tapestries. I figure fuck it, this is my second child hood so why not relive the first one.

IMG_20230508_142218.jpg

• 8Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

My eyes read Lisa Frank. My brain said Anne Frank, and got confused as fuck.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
A certain someone loves interrupting my work day by cuddling on my keyboard, so got a new perch to sit next to my work desk. Distraction perch has so far been a success!

IMG_6671.jpeg

Also got one of the graphics folks at work to do a quick paint up of my and my parents’ dogs that passed so I could gift it to my parents. Nothing too complex but thought it came out nice.

IMG_6604.jpeg

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A certain someone loves interrupting my work day by cuddling on my keyboard, so got a new perch to sit next to my work desk. Distraction perch has so far been a success!

View attachment 474707

Also got one of the graphics folks at work to do a quick paint up of my and my parents’ dogs that passed so I could gift it to my parents. Nothing too complex but thought it came out nice.

View attachment 474708
Cats love them some kitty condos. My cat loved her cat perch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user