Post Your Pet

Goose

11ZhqSz.jpg

Monkey

6BuuDLv.png

I have a third cat too, I just can't find a nice picture of him.

Spock Vader

Lord Nagafen Raider
Two litters of these guys were found in a ditch in the woods. Just got him 2 days ago. He's about 5 weeks old. Name's Ajax.

rrr_img_25593.jpg
rrr_img_25594.jpg

I gotta say all these cat pictures kinda disgust me. They walk and dig around in their litter box with shit, then jump on your counter tops, and your desks, and your keyboards and whatever else just spread that shit around. That doesnt bother you cat owners at all?

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Your dog, he gets liquid shits from eating tinsel, rubber bands, and any manner of dead thing he can get ahold of, then goes and takes said liquid shits all over the lawn your kids run barefoot through, and then licks himself clean back there for 2 hours; only to come give you sloppy kisses. Doesn't that bother you dog owners at all?

aka. no, it doesn't bother us, any more than any of the other disgusting but unseen behavior every pet does bothers their owners.

My dog doesnt eat that shit. She has solid shits because all she eats is dry food, and on occasion some wet dog food. I pick up her shit as well. I dont have any kids, and I dont run through my lawn. I dont let her lick or "kiss" me, shes my dog, not my girlfriend.

fucker_sl

shitlord
what ? you don't smooch your dog with some heavy french kissing action ? what kind of insensitive asshole you are ?

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Few shots of my lab, and the girlfriends practice dog. Didn't think the Yorkie would swim, but first time at our local lake followed the lab right in. Funny stuff, until we saw how far he went out with the lab.

rrr_img_28343.jpg

rrr_img_28344.jpg

rrr_img_28345.jpg

rrr_img_28348.jpg