Post Your Pet

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Don't know about your neighbor's dog but...

View attachment 399036
View attachment 399037

You don't look that intimidating walking them, but my grandparents had one and she was an awesome dog.
I know in theory she should be smart. But just like I know some dumb Asians, my neighbors dog is dumb. She’s sweet though. My neighbors got her on a whim and I think we like her more than they do. If they ever want to get rid of her we will take her for sure. She would be our second dumb dog. We may just be overly critical as our yorkie Pom is extremely smart and we’re used to that, our second dog seems dopey as hell compared to him.

Forgot this is screenshots. Orange one is smart, black one is derpy but hilarious. Chases birds, jumps in ponds, plays with balloons…keeps them up in the air. The black one can walk around on hind legs for as long as she wants too, pretty funny.

CB8C6707-2C5D-40FB-9393-37CD71DB0B45.jpeg
DA4F19E4-3006-4209-A2C4-B0DFC4C0D505.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You don't look that intimidating walking them, but my grandparents had one and she was an awesome dog.
Im just fucking with you. any dog is better than 99% of the human beings littering our planet.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Pals VP of Shit Stocks
<Gold Donor>
GoodBoi.jpg

This is Archer. (Not from the TV Show, an obscure reference in that "The Dark Crystal" Netflix Series.) He's a good boy. Sold to us as a border collie but we DNA tested him and he was a mix of a Pitty / German Shepherd / Australian Shepherd / Jack Russell / Chow chow. Quite the genes.

My lady is a Vet Tech so feel free to PM me or reach out if you ever have some kind of issues or questions you want me to check about. Obviously if it's an emergency do the emergency thing but I like to offer this service for anyone, never know when it could help!

• 12Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 12 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
We wonder what breeds our black one is. She was a stray wandering around, probably 9-12 months old when we got her. She’s short, strong legged, long body, yorkie-ish coloring, and some other kind of terrier, not sure what. Cherry eye and severe underbite. Her teeth get her face stuck in a grin sometimes, sometimes just on one side, looks pretty funny.

E9909B82-DEC9-4AB2-81A3-1D61CBFAE219.jpeg

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You can get started dogs of many breeds that would need little training they'd just be a more expensive. Be honest, if she can't undertake training herself how will she be in two years when it is near finished.

Started dogs are usually very well trained but just didn't pan out for their intended purpose for one reason or another. I've never looked for one from companion training but they aren't rare in hunting breeds.
I didn’t realize that was a thing. Thanks I’ll look into it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Olive -8 years old. She’s a blood donor at the university vet med hospital. To date, she’s saved 52 dogs' lives through her donations.

Java -5, is one of the dumbest but most loving dogs I’ve ever had.

Miles -2, all the stubbornness of a beagle and all the cuteness of a corgi (he’s a mix between them). Dudes just straight-up silly at times.

All three are among the best dogs I’ve ever had.

C20CFF2E-12C9-4F42-9A64-8A6386A29F33.jpeg
C950978D-62F3-4AC5-AC53-E24414A053BC.jpeg

9F35E2C5-DA13-453C-A094-E40F01621315.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
PXL_20220425_075401578.jpg

Just got a kitten. We chose a Maine coon as they're supposed to be friendly and good with kids, and if they're all like this one it's true. My 2 and 5 year old are so excited they can't leave him alone but he just plays with them like a loony and jumps on a shelf when he's had enough. He's also massive, at 13 weeks he's as big as an adult cat we sometimes see in the back yard, I guess I shouldn't be surprised as he was half again the size of his sister when I went to collect. As you can see from the picture he's not exactly condusive to work.

Last edited:
  • 9Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My Norwegian Forest Boi had a lot of matted fur all of a sudden. The vet wanted 280 bucks to give him a haircut. Took some help from a family member and did it ourselves. Not the best effort but at least his fur is good now!

VideoCapture_20220429-212555.jpg
20220429_212303.jpg

• 9Like