Post Your Pet

lindz

#DDs
One of my two kitties. This is Lulu, my 8 month old, lilac bicolor Ragdoll.

She is totally awesome, more like a dog than a cat and she gives the best kisses.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Mother fucker I just registered to post my old thread.... walnut must be stopped.

rrr_img_1028.jpg

rrr_img_1028.jpg

rrr_img_1028.jpg

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
This is Mas and Shadow.
We got Mas from a guy who says his wife got pregnant and then became highly allergic to him we got him when he was 6 months old. Mas is a "Mastador". Mastiff and Labrador. His previous owner never told us his name, so we called him Mas, since he's a Mastador..anyway. Shadow is the smaller one he's a Labrador pointer.

Shadow we rescued from the rescuers. A company here called "4 paws". They completely neglected this dog. We got him in June and this company had him at an adoption at Petsmart and had him in the van with the windows up and it's 95+ outside. He had "happy tail" and "Kennel cough" they said which is why he was in the van away from the other dogs. We decided to foster him and keep him for about a week. That night he woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air, which resulted in us taking him to the vet the next morning. Turns out he had full blown pnemonia and "4paws" was only treating him with children cough syrup.

Now he's as hyperactive as Mas is.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I've posted the same ones a few times now, so I'll dig a bit deeper here.

From day 1 puppy to dog mom.

rrr_img_1258.jpg
rrr_img_1259.jpg

rrr_img_1258.jpg

rrr_img_1259.jpg

rrr_img_1258.jpg

rrr_img_1259.jpg

Bigguy28

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is my munchkin Cosmo, he is my little buddy. He's so cute with his stubby little legs.
cosmo.jpg

This is our oldest cat Sasha, she is the queen of the house.
IMG_0080.jpg

And this is the other three. The two gray and white ones are Lucy (on the cat tree) and her brother Barney. The tuxedo is Jesse the youngest of the bunch.
Threecats.jpg

cosmo.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

Threecats.jpg

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I have three girls:

Here is Cinder, who is 12 years old this month:
rrr_img_3881.jpg

And Midget, who is the hungriest cat I have ever met, she is 9:
rrr_img_3882.jpg

And the baby of the group, who just turned 2, her name is Holly, because I got her on Christmas Eve as a rescue found in a bush:
rrr_img_3884.jpg

rrr_img_3881.jpg

rrr_img_3882.jpg

rrr_img_3884.jpg

seanc_sl

shitlord
My cat Diana, she is 19 years old. She has had kidney failure a couple times in the last 7 years, but otherwise she is pretty damn healthy.

rrr_img_4478.jpg

rrr_img_4478.jpg

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just got this guy, Cooper. 11 weeks old. Obviously pissed about Sunday's game... Either that or because I made him wear a Redskins jersey.
rrr_img_8020.jpg