<Banned>
2jxk3e.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So let's iron this out rationally Ambi.

Me saying that children are physically weak and that's why men don't and shouldn't clock them in the jaw as hard as they'd hit a man just like women are physically weak and that's why men shouldn't clock them in the jaw as hard as they'd hit a man is a strawman, correct?

But Erronious bringing tigers and tiger maulings into the picture to somehow refute my arguments about all of this concerning this topic is an analogy and that's okay to use in this argument to "make me look silly" and that "it did"?

This is legitimately your stance here?

You're totally sure that you're being rational here?

R to the O to the F to the L.

So are you saying that a woman getting punched with X amount of force in the face would destroy her face while a mans face with the same amount of force would be fine?

I’m not sure men and women facial muscles are so different that it would be that disproportionately different.

Now if you are saying a woman hitting a man in the face as hard as she can vs. a man hitting a woman in the face as hard as he can is different then that makes sense, just because a mans force vs. a woman’s is very different.

I’ve seen women get clocked by a dude and they get a black eye/cut pretty much the same as a dude does, it’s not much different.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm pretty much at the place where I don't feel the need to hit anyone. Ever. I'm not quite a total pacifist, and I can likely be called out to do some damage, but I have to tell you, before I actually close my fist and hit a person, something epic has to have happened. You can push me, hit me, insult me, spit on me, whatever. Me hitting you doesn't mean I'm tougher. It doesn't make me stronger. It means I'm reacting to the bullshit you're shoving my way. It's extremely satisfying to watch people get apoplectic because I won't engage them.

Oh, you just shoved me? Wouldn't it be great for you if I cared. Probably would make you feel great. Oh, then you hit me? You know what's hilarious? How mad you get when I walk away from that.

Now, that said, if someone up and smacked my wife or one of my kids, my restraint is substantially weakened. However, in that situation, my first act is to get my family away from whatever shitty situation that is. But my second inclination is to go back and fuck up whomever touched my family. But we all hold pretty much the same view (has been discussed in this family), so if someone gets in a situation, we're most likely to just all walk away.

Sorry to those who want a different argument. I just don't want to hit people. Men or women.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What does you being a tranny have to do with anything? Why bring it up at all?
Oh, just in case anyone thought my position was somehow due to the estrogen in my brain and it somehow making me soft on this. I could see how someone could think that that's why I'm taking this position that's all. That's the why. But ultimately no, it adds no more or no less weight to the argument, you're right and I agree.

Not like... y'know... other people have ever done this, right? Make my tranniness a point in a post where it really didn't need to be mentioned?:

You have a weird obsession with the innate aspects of gender for someone in your situation.
You of all people should know that when you let emotions get the best of you, you go extreme.
Apparently you're an idiot for more than just thinking you're a female.

I didn't have to look too far in just ONE thread where this happens. It happens often. I should know :)

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
Oh, just in case anyone thought my position was somehow due to the estrogen in my brain and it somehow making me soft on this. I could see how someone could think that that's why I'm taking this position that's all. That's the why. But ultimately no, it adds no more or no less weight to the argument, you're right and I agree.

Not like... y'know... other people have ever done this, right? Make my tranniness a point in a post where it really didn't need to be mentioned?:

I didn't have to look too far in just ONE thread where this happens. It happens often. I should know :)
Wait are you a tranny?

• 6Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
I don't understand some of the reactions I'm receiving. If I collect enough Picards does that make me Starfleet Captain of the forum?

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard
  • 1OK, Sure

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So let's iron this out rationally Ambi.

Me saying that children are physically weak and that's why men don't and shouldn't clock them in the jaw as hard as they'd hit a man just like women are physically weak and that's why men shouldn't clock them in the jaw as hard as they'd hit a man is a strawman, correct?

But Erronious bringing tigers and tiger maulings into the picture to somehow refute my arguments about all of this concerning this topic is an analogy and that's okay to use in this argument to "make me look silly" and that "it did"?

This is legitimately your stance here?

You're totally sure that you're being rational here?

R to the O to the F to the L.

You think children being physically weaker is why it's wrong to throw a haymaker at them?

Do you think 4 year olds can't drive because they can't reach the pedals?

Jesus christ.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
Why isn't this Incel-bait thread in the Rickshaw yet?
You seem like a reasonable guy. I have a sincere question. I'm starting to get the impression that this forum is basically a cesspool of white male insecurity. How accurate would you say that statement is?

• 3Potato
  • 1Salty
  • 1EyeRoll

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You have to realise with these guys that if most are calling you out, you probably fucked up. It's no big deal to be wrong. It is a big deal to continue arguing your case days later since nobody is going to be convinced at that point.

On a similar subject: I tried arguing that if cops are trying to take down someone with a knife, they try should shooting their arm/hand first instead of going for centre of mass and killing them. Turns out that's quite difficult and not the safest for everyone that isn't the knife weilding maniac. I did have to admit my mistake several times before they would shut up about it though haha!

Yeah, logically if a majority is calling out a minority (it's not JUST me that was taking that stance in the SJW thread but yeah I agree it was a lopsided argument) the minority probably gone and done fucked up, but just like the world's religions... majority doesn't make something automatically right / a win. This is the second time I've stated this on this topic in fact, just on the other side of the fence. Also, as I stated in this thread's OP... you'll find this view is very slanted on a gender bias and let's be real... there are probably 199 men for every 1 female here for starters.

I agree it's no big deal to be wrong. I legitimately and truly feel I'm not wrong and I've been arguing my case for quite a few pages LoL. I don't hate y'all or anything I just think you guys are morally wrong on this issue :/ Also, I hope you realized in that thread that for every 1 post I made I received on average like 3 replies back on me. If I'm not allowed to debate my point or anyone tries to stifle my replies, then you guys are just as bad as the SJW's and lefties you criticize.

As Milo Y. has said... if you are convinced (which you guys are) that I am wrong, let me hang myself (won't happen) instead of shutting me down or saying "Nope, this argument is done. No more"

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A mod even said, theres NO REASON to split this from the SJW thread, unless someone wanted to "own" the thread

Sorry the only person that owns a thread here is Gravy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You seem like a reasonable guy. I have a sincere question. I'm starting to get the impression that this forum is basically a cesspool of white male insecurity. How accurate would you say that statement is?

There isn't anything sincere about you. Including that question.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't hit women, unless they deserve it. And women can deserve it the same way a man can deserve it. The trick is, this generation (and the previous few) have been trained to believe that they are somehow exempt from repercussions for being a cunt, or doing cunty things. The more object lessons of that -not- being the case (especially in this pro-equality world) the better off both men AND women will be. Probably less retarded shit like slashing ex-boyfriends tires or throwing their shit out windows or standing in their face screaming at them. If they had common sense, that wouldn't be an issue. Alas, large portions of the current and previous couple generations of women kind of skipped the common sense portion of the curriculum.

Don't hit women. Hit cunts. Maybe more cunts will start acting like women again. Who knows!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
A mod even said, theres NO REASON to split this from the SJW thread, unless someone wanted to "own" the thread

Sorry the only person that owns a thread here is Gravy.

I think arguments could be made for Vanessa owning the tranny thread, bubbles owning the PGT, Tanoomba owning the Rickshaw, and a few others I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
In before the tranny admits to beating on women, and that’s why zer wanted to become one, to do some weird fight club shit where zer beats zerself up as punishment for beating up real women.

Status
Not open for further replies.