PoundMeToo: Self Defense VS Xhes, Xhers, and Attack Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I agree with above. I've seen some women do solid damage since many like to claw at the face. That's auto concussion protocol but what are the thoughts about a woman spitting in your face? It's considered battery so definitely already a crime.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I agree with above. I've seen some women do solid damage since many like to claw at the face. That's auto concussion protocol but what are the thoughts about a woman spitting in your face? It's considered battery so definitely already a crime.

i'd rather get slapped than spit on by some drunk disease infected slut

She gets one free one too, if another punch or spit comes i'm assuming she's going for my eyes and i'm in a fight for my life

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if a man or woman spits on me they will probably end up with a chair leg up their ass.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What sort of shit lord would I be if I just started assuming people's genders automatically? And my own gender is tree weasel anyways.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
your wife?
yea maybe re-examine the situation

a random skank?

at least drag her away properly

• 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
For some reason when conversations about fights come up on FOH things always go sideways fast.

WTF is this spitting on the face is assault, shit? People are saying theyd resort to physical violence over this? And a quick google shows that in fact youre right and its legally considered assault?

That is fucking dumb. I guess I'm glad I learned it, though. I would have considered that a the legal equivalent of a verbal insult prior to this conversation.

We should be able to hit people who support that ruling, regardless of gender.

• 2Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Loses an argument with several people despite all the "my feels!" in the world in another thread and flees to create an entire new thread but with a reduction in scope of the argument that is far less likely to be disagreed with.

I had actually thought you were genuine, Vanessa Vanessa but you really are just an attention whore.

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So to catch up the straights on "What this thread is about":

It’s easy to say he went overboard by that small clip. Where’s the audio, the lead up? Has she been hitting previously? She was pushing buttons and got physical. No sympathy really.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lanx posted the video above and I stated that:

"So yes, there is truth on both sides. Feminists hate to hear the truth of "learn your place" (i.e. don't go fronting a man and smacking him expecting jack shit to happen afterward), and men hate to hear the truth of "you can't hit a woman like you do a man" (i.e. you can destroy a woman physically; that doesn't mean you ever should). It takes two."

...and lots of people in the thread piled on saying that my argument was wrong. That's the kinda "why" of this thread because Mods wouldn't move the posts (which is fine, it's their choice) and I didn't want to Tanoomba the GG / SJW thread into oblivion and back so it was suggested I just create a thread.

Loses an argument with several people despite all the "my feels!" in the world in another thread and flees to create an entire new thread but with a reduction in scope of the argument that is far less likely to be disagreed with.

I had actually thought you were genuine, Vanessa Vanessa but you really are just an attention whore.

I am genuine and you're about to see how wrong you are in your assessment of me very very very soon. Just like you're wrong that I'm fleeing. Me fleeing is shutting the fuck up. This isn't me fleeing. This is me burying your argument 6 feet below.

True I broadened the thread topic because I felt it needed to be for... you know... an entire topic.

Fret not, I'm getting to the meat and potatoes in a bit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
For some reason when conversations about fights come up on FOH things always go sideways fast.

WTF is this spitting on the face is assault, shit? People are saying theyd resort to physical violence over this? And a quick google shows that in fact youre right and its legally considered assault?

That is fucking dumb. I guess I'm glad I learned it, though. I would have considered that a the legal equivalent of a verbal insult prior to this conversation.

We should be able to hit people who support that ruling, regardless of gender.

Hope you get HIV from being spit on, and I hope it happens in California where doing that on purpose isn't even a crime anymore.

• 1Worf

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
So to catch up the straights on "What this thread is about":

Yeah that cop is a straight up bitch. Should be canned for that shit.

Also, the amount of you that want to beat up on women is both disturbing and pathetic. :emoji_joy:

• 3Picard
  • 2Potato
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I am genuine and you're about to see how wrong you are in your assessment of me very very very soon. Just like you're wrong that I'm fleeing. Me fleeing is shutting the fuck up. This isn't me fleeing. This is me burying your argument 6 feet below.

True I broadened the thread topic because I felt it needed to be for... you know... an entire topic.

Fret not, I'm getting to the meat and potatoes in a bit.

Are you writing drafts or some shit? What's going to happen when this thread doesn't go your way? Move onto one called "Is it OK for men to rape and murder women?"

But hey, I'll be sure to give a fuck about what your disingenuous ass has to say about a topic you barely understand soon. Or is it very very very very very very soon?

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How much of a cunt is she being?

1397229973-if-you-ask-for-likes-facebook-you-are-about-to-get-clobbered-2.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that cop is a straight up bitch. Should be canned for that shit.

Also, the amount of you that want to beat up on women is both disturbing and pathetic. :emoji_joy:

Who said that they wanted to beat up on women? Other than Lanx which was obviously a joke.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That's not a strawman, it's an analogy. His goal was to make your argument look silly and it did.
So let's iron this out rationally Ambi.

Me saying that children are physically weak and that's why men don't and shouldn't clock them in the jaw as hard as they'd hit a man just like women are physically weak and that's why men shouldn't clock them in the jaw as hard as they'd hit a man is a strawman, correct?

But Erronious bringing tigers and tiger maulings into the picture to somehow refute my arguments about all of this concerning this topic is an analogy and that's okay to use in this argument to "make me look silly" and that "it did"?

This is legitimately your stance here?

You're totally sure that you're being rational here?

R to the O to the F to the L.

Status
Not open for further replies.